JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was shocked to see that the [unnamed protesters] made Newport home today. Large crowd all dressed in black waving home made signs spouting their brand of poly ticks. The wife and I took a back road home to avoid the hubbub on the main thoroughfare. Really hope our little tourist town doesn't get bloodied tonight like everywhere else these locusts have invaded. Wife and I are good to go in our very rural mountain home. Everything here is always in readiness - just in case. Will share more tomorrow morning at work if anything develops overnight. I was hoping Newport would avoid this. :( Pops

Yep. That would be us. You are correct that Hwy 101 West to the ocean is seeded fully with liebrals. 101 Eastbound area is timber folks and shyte kickers :)

Relieved to report that Newport was unbloodied and still standing today. City picking up trash but that looked to be all. No apparent signs of vandalism in the area of the protests. Nothing else to report.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top