JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No Antifa thread is complete without...

the-look-on-antifas-face.png

Who's yer daddy... ;)

Who's yer daddy... ;)
Too bad he didn't pay more attention to his little girl. But I'll bet he negotiated some dynamite agreements.

That said, case in point:

ERu6cLCW4AgGB7u?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

I the only consistent factor in all of one's life failures is oneself, it is time to look in the mirror. In this case, literally, look in the mirror. :p

Isn't that how we got here? Trump winning somehow sparked antifa in Portland. I don't get the connection (cough, Wheeler, cough) but magically, here they were.

NO! THAT'S NOT HOW WE GOT HERE. Don't let the media change the truth! It was only a few short years back that the Starbucks windows were being slammed into by a paper stand or a brick by "Anarchists". It occured over and over and over in multiple cities for all kinds of bullbubblegum reasons. Trump was a real estate developer then and not anywhere near the national stage. Do you even remember who was President when these major riots by hooded 'anarchist" youth were taking place?

Look it up. Todays "Antifa", named by the press, use to be called "Anarchists" and they did the same thing during Obamas Presidency. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER THE ANARCHRISTS OVER AND OVER BREAK WINDOWS BEAT PEOPLE ON THE STREETS RIOT OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Ask yourself, "why is that?" They are (mostly) the same people doing (mostly) the same thing. This isn't about Trump and a bunch of young bubblegums anymore than it was about Obama and the same group of young bubblegums. Have you forgotten so soon? Do you need links?

Hint, don't get sucked into a false narrative. Think about it.

Couple of quick links added, remember that Wikilinks has lies added to it and is not trustworthy anymore and I apologize for using them but sometimes there is a lot of info to start learning more:

Blog: Anarchists riot in Seattle in May Day protest

and even earlier:

1999 Seattle WTO protests - Wikipedia

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show