JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dining out, doesn't he know we're in the middle of a pandemic:rolleyes:

As far as I am concerned, Mayor Wheeler helped give birth to these lunatics, now he get's to enjoy the results. Maybe Biden will offer to send the Feds in to fix the problem:D

The local outlets had it up on their websites a couple of days ago when it happened. He claims they slapped at him, not punched him. OregonLive, KOIN, KATU, and the rest, had it on front page.

Nice to see ol' Ted back to dating after his wife bailed on him last year.

The local outlets had it up on their websites a couple of days ago when it happened. He claims they slapped at him, not punched him. OregonLive, KOIN, KATU, and the rest, had it on front page.

I stand corrected. I must have just missed it- thanks for the clarification!

Dining out, doesn't he know we're in the middle of a pandemic:rolleyes:

As far as I am concerned, Mayor Wheeler helped give birth to these lunatics, now he get's to enjoy the results. Maybe Biden will offer to send the Feds in to fix the problem:D

Doesn't look like there's anyone else in that "Restaurant"? Watching his face, showing he had not a clue of how to address his heckler. Then he comes up with..."How old are you?" What a loser. I'M embarrassed just watching him say, or do, anything! What kind of mind keeps someone like that in town? If I had fubar'd like he has I'd feel like I had to move somewhere that I would not be easily recognized.

I didn't know his wife bailed on him?

Old Tod Whalen is another one of those that think very highly of themselves. Kinda' like the Inslee guy that had it in HIS head the he was of the caliber to be a President of These United States. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top