JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Question is, how? Unless we get a Divine Intervention like the I-90 Fault casting Seattle into the sea...

I for one do not have the answer to your question.
I do know that just us mere citizens and gun owners in Washington are not going to get it done. We need the help of national organizations that are pro-gun, pro Constitution and anti gun control.
The NRA, GOA and the likes Owe Washingtonians big time for all the memberships & donations we have sent.

Contact them and demand representation.

Like I said it's up to us to contact them & to (nicely) demand representation on a state level. Dont be a Richard because nobody likes a Richard and it does nothing to further our cause.
I wish my good friend Smitty was still alive he would set them straight and in the effect they would be screwed but he would have made them thank him for screwing them. He had the gift of Gab....;)

I for one do not have the answer to your question.
I do know that just us mere citizens and gun owners in Washington are not going to get it done. We need the help of national organizations that are pro-gun, pro Constitution and anti gun control.
The NRA, GOA and the likes Owe Washingtonians big time for all the memberships & donations we have sent.

Contact them and demand representation.

If we can find a way to pry Wanker Wayne the Frenchman Fudd's hands off his own Mr. Happy...

@Diamondback's reply is a good indicator of why we need someone who is not affiliated with a national gun rights group to help lead the effort here in WA.

There are almost 600,000 CPL holders in WA, equaling about 13.8% of registered voters (not that all are registered). Hell, the Governor, Lt. Governor and SoS races were won by less than 9% each. If we could get them all to register and vote together as a block (not to mention the gun owners who don't have a CPL), then we would have some sway in Oly.

But then again, the question becomes how?

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top