JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I photographed this billboard near my home on 12-29-13

This is a Anti Firearm / Anti Hunting statement, disguised as some kind of a PSA. Nothing in it is factual at all. Citizens are much safer in the woods, than in cities. The forest land in Columbia County, Oregon is well over 90% owned by timber companies, so it is up to the land owners to decide what happens on their property. Hikers, bikers and nature study combined, do not provide a fraction of the money to the economy, ODFW or the State of Oregon, that hunters and fishermen do. And since it is all false, they do not provide a link to any data supporting these claims or even put a name of who paid for it on the billboard.

1-005_zpse3cfc0dc.jpg

Everyone in our local area is trying to figure out who paid for the billboard and why they did not have a proof reader look it over first.

I sent it to Oregon Firearms Federation and it is on there site on FB. Please feel free to send this to every firearms group you can think of.

Thank you-

M67

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads