JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What are you looking for as info ? Bottom pic is cape the taxidermist stuck me with.

Screenshot_2018-10-12-22-38-20.png 100950651.jpg Screenshot_2018-10-12-22-08-01-1.png

I have a cousin in New Mexico that used to be a hunting guide. If you're willing to travel that far, I'll ask him if he's still hunting. He might've retired by now, though.

Wyoming might be otc for bow tags. I rifle hunt so have never looked at bow tags. On-x hunt app or similar is a must so you don't trespass by mistake. Pick a unit that has good odds of drawing.

Wyoming might be otc for bow tags. I rifle hunt so have never looked at bow tags. On-x hunt app or similar is a must so you don't trespass by mistake. Pick a unit that has good odds of drawing.

In the good ol days, one could otc as many Wyoming rifle tags as one wanted.

My bozz was disappointed tho... he woke up and opened the tent flap to find lots of antelope grazing near his tent... not much of a hunt for him. ;)

All Wyoming antelope hunt areas are managed under a limited quota framework, meaning there are a set number of licenses valid for each specific hunt area. All hunt areas have full-price "any" antelope licenses (Type 0, 1, 2 or 9). Most hunt areas also provide reduced-price limited quota "doe/fawn" licenses (Type 6, 7 or 8), which can be obtained separately or in addition to a full-price license.

After the license draw has been held, hunters can purchase a second "any antelope" license in specific hunt areas, if still available. "Any antelope" licenses still available after the draw are typically found in areas that are predominately private land, so hunters are encouraged to line up access before buying the license. Hunters may purchase up to four doe/fawn antelope licenses, only two of which can be obtained through the draw.

Wyoming Game and Fish Department - Wyoming Hunt Planner

I hunted speed goats out of Casper Wy one year and we hunted over hill and dale to harvest a couple nice examples. The next morning I swung the door of the motel room open and there were several decent bucks grazing in the lawn just feet away. All we really needed was a can of grain a a good framing hammer. Management at the motel might of had a problem with hanging and skinning them in the shower and leaving the ac cranked to 40 though.o_O

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top