JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/06/five-bucks.html

Thers's a video showing him telling his story in font of - I assume - the press at a police station. The officers appear to support this law-abiding citizen.

"He was looking at dying," stated Sarasota Police Captain Bill Spitler, "and he has every right to defend himself."

On another note -- I got the latest copy of my high school alumni association letter newsletter. Turns out that Eric Holder and I were there at the same time. He played basketball, I ran track. YUCK!

thank you for this story, the fact that a 380 is on my cc list, this really hits home, the funny part is i am constatnly told a 380 is worthless as a self defense weapon.

Agreed, always great to see a story where you hear from the victim instead of his next of kin.

And when the problems hit, a .380 on your person is going to do a whole lot more for you than the big man-stopper that's still at home or in the trunk.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top