JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/06/five-bucks.html

Thers's a video showing him telling his story in font of - I assume - the press at a police station. The officers appear to support this law-abiding citizen.

"He was looking at dying," stated Sarasota Police Captain Bill Spitler, "and he has every right to defend himself."

On another note -- I got the latest copy of my high school alumni association letter newsletter. Turns out that Eric Holder and I were there at the same time. He played basketball, I ran track. YUCK!

thank you for this story, the fact that a 380 is on my cc list, this really hits home, the funny part is i am constatnly told a 380 is worthless as a self defense weapon.

Agreed, always great to see a story where you hear from the victim instead of his next of kin.

And when the problems hit, a .380 on your person is going to do a whole lot more for you than the big man-stopper that's still at home or in the trunk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top