Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Another story of a guy who defnds himself - with a .380

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by jimwsea, Jun 22, 2009.

1. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

http://xavierthoughts.blogspot.com/2009/06/five-bucks.html

Thers's a video showing him telling his story in font of - I assume - the press at a police station. The officers appear to support this law-abiding citizen.

"He was looking at dying," stated Sarasota Police Captain Bill Spitler, "and he has every right to defend himself."

On another note -- I got the latest copy of my high school alumni association letter newsletter. Turns out that Eric Holder and I were there at the same time. He played basketball, I ran track. YUCK!

2. fred c. dobbs

fred c. dobbs salem Active Member

thank you for this story, the fact that a 380 is on my cc list, this really hits home, the funny part is i am constatnly told a 380 is worthless as a self defense weapon.

3. SavageGerbil

SavageGerbil Salem, OR Active Member

Agreed, always great to see a story where you hear from the victim instead of his next of kin.

And when the problems hit, a .380 on your person is going to do a whole lot more for you than the big man-stopper that's still at home or in the trunk.

4. CastleFox

CastleFox Gone New Member

I won't touch the caliber topic or this story. Too hot! LOL