JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
not a lot of effort into defending the officers, just to school ya:s0155:

BTW, I found some of you like minded people... here

As much as I hate to say it, you might be right on this issue. I believe that this cluster #### of an organization was started with the right intentions. They, like our government, have perverted the Constitution to a nearly unreconizable state to meet their own agenda.

As much as I hate to say it, you might be right on this issue. I believe that this cluster #### of an organization was started with the right intentions. They, like our government, have perverted the Constitution to a nearly unreconizable state to meet their own agenda.

To meet their own agenda.....Hmmmm
You mean protect us?
Those animals!!!!
So we shouldn't seach for terrorist? illegal aliens/criminals? drug traffic?
Just let them roam free? Maybe if we stop abusing their rights they will follow the law!
Oh man! Now I get it. I was the stupid one!

I don't feel the govt has our best interests in heart. Faaaaaarrrrrrrr from it.
But I do believe the cops, LEOs, FBI, TSA, DEA, and even the crazy mall ninjas do. Protecting our butt virginity and all.

I'm not afraid of losing my rights, cause I will die before I give them up, as I believe will all of you. There is going to be another revolution no doubt about that, but I feel were far from that. Are we moving in that direction?
Yeah but we have been since 1776.
We can't fight the people who keep us safe, if your that afraid of losing your rights, STOP SENDING POSTS AND GET OFF YOUR @$$. Go start a movement. But that would take some common sense and that has obviously left some of you long ago.

So good luck fighting the "man"!

I hate to break it to you, but you are losing your rights. Just not all at once like you will "die" before happens. It is a slow gradual progression that is happening as we speak. We are not even free to drive down the road in our own country without fear.

The people you say are keeping us safe. I can not believe that. I do not feel safe, I doubt many people in this country feel comfortable walking down the street in their own neighborhoods.

As far as getting off my butt and starting a movement. I feel that I can be the most beneficial right here on these types of forums trying to wake up as much of America as I can.

I appreciate the well wishes in my fight. I hope that you wake up before it is to late.

What will it take to wake you? Are you waiting for them to build a Border Patrol check point on I-5 between Cottage Grove and Eugene?

Hey anytime to show you how you're wrong! :s0114::s0114::s0114:

Apparently that's what matters most even after my clearly stating that the truth is what I'm after not the winning of an argument. You seem to be a poor example of a guardian of morals.

I will be the first to accept the truth, I haven't had time to study this since last week, so if you feel like gloating by all means gloat, If you want to participate in a political debate, I'm your huckleberry!

Apparently that's what matters most even after my clearly stating that the truth is what I'm after not the winning of an argument. You seem to be a poor example of a guardian of morals.

I will be the first to accept the truth, I haven't had time to study this since last week, so if you feel like gloating by all means gloat, If you want to participate in a political debate, I'm your huckleberry!
It's not about gloating.... it IS about the truth... not your truth, THE truth. Not everything is a government conspiracy or an excuse to trample your god given rights... sometimes there are things you just don't know.... like this case

It's not about gloating.... it IS about the truth... not your truth, THE truth. Not everything is a government conspiracy or an excuse to trample your god given rights... sometimes there are things you just don't know.... like this case
I think you're confusing me with others that spout conspiracy and see big brother behind every bush. The above highlighted was exactly what I was seeking the truth, there is no my truth, or your truth, there is only the truth.

How am I to judge the video (2nd) unless I know what the parameters are, I can listen to 1000 opinions and be just as in the dark as when I started, thus my asking for proof in back and white, thus I'm seeking truth.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top