JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would love to see the footage of the event as it happened. But taking the man at his word as being factual with out an counter aurgument to go by.

Very disturbing, and scarry. I would be interested to see what he is actually charged with also.

Steven

I would also have to see footage of this happening. The guy starts off by admitting that he was resistant and refused to cooperate. If he is admitting that much it is hard to tell how belligerent he was in reality and what really happened. I would be willing to bet that he had locked himself in the car and refused to exit it at the end.

I would also have to see footage of this happening. The guy starts off by admitting that he was resistant and refused to cooperate. If he is admitting that much it is hard to tell how belligerent he was in reality and what really happened. I would be willing to bet that he had locked himself in the car and refused to exit it at the end.

Assuming the story is true: since when is refusing to answer questions and not giving in to intimidation tactics "resistant and refused to cooperate"? I'm sure you understand that not all orders are to be followed, not all commands are moral, and sometimes you have to question authority. Assuming the story is true, it was illegal what these Border Patrol people did as they were acting under color of law.

Well I think he is going to court today. And usually court records are public records? Right? So if you could find out his information you could at least find out if he is truely being charged with something. (and that his blood acholohol level was 0.16 and failed to mention that to us or some other interesting tidbit)

Steven

I know we have at least Former LEO's on here they could probally tell you how to track it down. I have only tracked things down on my self personally :)

I just sent an email to every address I could find on the Department of Homeland Security website requesting more information and explaining that all I can find is this guys view of things and wishing that we, as the general public, would like to hear their view.

Here is a copy of the reply I just recieved from Homeland Security:

Mr. Robinson we appreciate your inquiry, but at this point and time we are not in a position to make a statement. Currently the Arizona Department of Public Safety is actively investigating the incident and until the investigation comes to a conclusion we can not speak to the incident.

Thank you,

If what he said was true, the reason he got his windows broken was in an attempt to remove him from his vehicle. See, you can refuse a search, but cannot refuse to be taken from your vehicle when/if probable cause exists for a search warrant. So, if they are doing a checkpoint search and the dog hits on your vehicle, in Arizona, that may be all that is needed for Probable Cause.

At that point, they can ask for consent. If refused, as afforded under the constitution, that's ok. However, to prevent the loss of evidence, a person can be removed from the vehicle for the time it takes to apply for a warrant.

What happened is probably, this guy thought he had the right to refuse to get out of the vehicle, they gave him several chances to get out, he refused and they removed him. After the vehicle was searched, he was charged with resisting (for refusing to get out) and taken to jail after the clinic.

Dogs are trained to "hit' on a vehicle by nearly hidden cues by officers.

What scares me is the age old "if you don't have anything to hide then let them search"

BS

...and who really cares about illegals and the drug trade - I care about my God given rights and personal solidarity more.

I'm having a hard time not calling B.S. on this video. It doesn't look like 11 stitches worth or anything on his forehead. And when you going through border patrol and just being an idiot, not answering questions, being resistive, your going down.
This guy is a fool.

I think that the point is that the only thing that they had probable cause that this guy was guilty of was being difficult to deal with. I have not read the Constitution in a while , but I do not believe being difficult to deal with is illegal and punishable by taser and face being ground into broken glass.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top