JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I take full credit for the success of this mission!:p
I think it was on the high road where some dude stuck a bunch of stuff in his rifle barrel.. a bullet, a cleaning rod, some sticks, some broken drill bits. It was epic and very entertaining.. went to like 60 pages.

5 pages for a small roll pin in a bolt catch..:eek:

I'm going to start posting some of my projects!

I have a Savage bolt action .17HMR that has a bullet stuck in the throat, and 3 pieces of broken off coat hanger down the bore and then a wooden dowel jammed down on top of it all...Just wait till I post pics..o_O

I have a Savage bolt action .17HMR that has a bullet stuck in the throat, and 3 pieces of broken off coat hanger down the bore and then a wooden dowel jammed down on top of it all...Just wait till I post pics..o_O

I'd like to see that :)

Last Edited:

DO IT! That'd be some of the best stuff ever. But that'd probably be like a full time job just in the tellings..

I can see Velzey doing the task he does, and he praises well, here. But I can just imagine all the ridiculous BS he goes through to fix the ....WHOOPS...Oh Chits...and the likes...LOL

Wouldn't that possible run the risk of damaging the finish?
I had to use a heat gun to remove the scope mounting screws from the top of my Bushmaster receiver. I think the Loc-Tite had to get to somewhere above 300 degrees and melt before the screws would come loose. The finish stood up perfectly.

I had a squib stuck half way down the 4.5" barrel on my 1903 Colt .32 pocket model. I removed the barrel, got a 6" piece of .25" brass rod and stuck it in the muzzle end, padded the breech end with a square of .25" thick leather, chucked the whole thing into a machinist vise, and started to squeeze down on it. Pushed the stuck bullet right out the breech end with no damage and very little effort.:)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top