JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I take full credit for the success of this mission!:p
I think it was on the high road where some dude stuck a bunch of stuff in his rifle barrel.. a bullet, a cleaning rod, some sticks, some broken drill bits. It was epic and very entertaining.. went to like 60 pages.

5 pages for a small roll pin in a bolt catch..:eek:

I'm going to start posting some of my projects!

I have a Savage bolt action .17HMR that has a bullet stuck in the throat, and 3 pieces of broken off coat hanger down the bore and then a wooden dowel jammed down on top of it all...Just wait till I post pics..o_O

I have a Savage bolt action .17HMR that has a bullet stuck in the throat, and 3 pieces of broken off coat hanger down the bore and then a wooden dowel jammed down on top of it all...Just wait till I post pics..o_O

I'd like to see that :)

Last Edited:

DO IT! That'd be some of the best stuff ever. But that'd probably be like a full time job just in the tellings..

I can see Velzey doing the task he does, and he praises well, here. But I can just imagine all the ridiculous BS he goes through to fix the ....WHOOPS...Oh Chits...and the likes...LOL

Wouldn't that possible run the risk of damaging the finish?
I had to use a heat gun to remove the scope mounting screws from the top of my Bushmaster receiver. I think the Loc-Tite had to get to somewhere above 300 degrees and melt before the screws would come loose. The finish stood up perfectly.

I had a squib stuck half way down the 4.5" barrel on my 1903 Colt .32 pocket model. I removed the barrel, got a 6" piece of .25" brass rod and stuck it in the muzzle end, padded the breech end with a square of .25" thick leather, chucked the whole thing into a machinist vise, and started to squeeze down on it. Pushed the stuck bullet right out the breech end with no damage and very little effort.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top