JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You think there might just be more to this story? Seems kinda light and downright dumb...

As I've often told the wife, when I'm carrying, I'm the most humble person there. It takes a real level headed person to walk away from ignorance and stupidity...

Don't get me wrong, if I truly felt my life or another's were in danger, sure I'd take action. But I feel many situations can be defused by simply removing oneself from the situation.

To get that upset over a $25 gunsmithing fee? I just don't understand that myself. If you really think that you have been taken advantage of by a gun store, then just don't do any more business with them. And then share your negative experience with others. That is the best revenge. But don't get angry and upset. Just pay the bill, and put it in the past.

Michael McCool, the 29 yr old son of the customer, actually has a post on his Facebook page where he shows off the Hornady Critical Defense .40 S&W ammo that he carries in his Glock:

ammo2.jpg

Apparently this is the ammo that must have killed the gun store owner and his son.

I guess that this could indeed be ruled a justified shooting, if it was the store owner that drew and fired first. But to start an argument in the first place over $25 is dumb, in my opinion.

Here are more reports:

http://www.wlox.com/story/31043023/...ing?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

http://www.wlox.com/story/31043996/pearl-river-county-shooting-deaths-leaves-community-mourning

http://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article56352075.html

ammo2.jpg

If things were fair and just, people that get that angry over a 25 dollar service fee should have been disqualified from gun ownership by fate, karma, happenstance, or God some time ago. Shooting someone over 25 dollars of anything is some thug hood rat behavior, and not the reaction of mature adults living in a free society.

I hope they give the dude that shot them the gas chamber. Make the gene pool a better place to swim.

I know absolutely nothing about the circumstances, but I was out there in October, and happened to stop in at that shop. Jason, the owner, just seemed like a really nice guy. Chatted briefly with his wife who was working the counter. It all seemed pretty laid back. I'm really sorry to hear about it.

If things were fair and just, people that get that angry over a 25 dollar service fee should have been disqualified from gun ownership by fate, karma, happenstance, or God some time ago. Shooting someone over 25 dollars of anything is some thug hood rat behavior, and not the reaction of mature adults living in a free society.

Kind of places doubt on those things; fate, karma, happenstance, etc. - doesn't it?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews