JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the Roman McDonalds...

Scriba :
"Welcome to Mcdonaldmourm....
May I take your order...?"

Spartacus :
"I'll take the Colosseum Happy Meal please..."

Julius Caesar :
"I want a McGaul Burger with extra cheese and Et tu Brute...?"
Andy

At the Roman McDonalds...

Scriba :
"Welcome to Mcdonaldmourm....
May I take your order...?"

Spartacus :
"I'll take the Colosseum Happy Meal please..."

Julius Caesar :
"I want a McGaul Burger with extra cheese and Et tu Brute...?"
Andy
Where's the Mcvomitorium?. You're standing in it.

Amazing how well the paint held up on the serving counter, very impressive! Makes you wonder if they had to obtain permits for food service and all that comes with it.

Hmmm...
- Kinda looks more like a CICI's all-you-can-eat Pizza to me.
- Suspiciously, just-in-time to qualify for the new Covid Foreign-Relief funds?
- Do those paintings indicate which selections are gluten, low-fat or sustaimably grown?
- Check with Biden, Bernie, or Pelosi .... they may remember what was on the menu :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
We saw the same thing when we took from a cruise from Barcelona to Italy. We saw the ruins of Hurculaneum. When mount Vesuvius erupted it took out that city as well as Pompeii. Herculaneum was not fully excavated since you see homes up above the ruins. Back before Mount Vesuvius erupted Hurculaneum was on the coast of Italy.
EF768351-A5B6-4069-B128-C6B89F676A9E.jpeg 3C9C5BC9-B2B5-41AA-9BE6-00721CEEA8E6.jpeg

Here is one the eateries at Hurculaneum. I did not have all of the pictures on my phone:

DSCN0568.JPG

Last Edited:
We saw the same thing when we took from a cruise from Barcelona to Italy. We saw the ruins of Hurculaneum. When mount Vesuvius erupted it took out that city as well as Pompeii. Herculaneum was not fully excavated since you see homes up above the ruins. Back before Mount Vesuvius erupted Hurculaneum was on the coast of Italy.
View attachment 798568View attachment 798570

Here is one the eateries at Hurculaneum. I did not have all of the pictures my phone:

View attachment 798573
It was famous for its dry heat.

Rome was pretty much a modern society. I saw somewhere that all modern sports staduims are built on the same shape as the Flavian Ampitheater. Also, they had these mills on rivers that used water wheels to grind grains on an industrial scale.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top