JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
I was parked by a taco bell in Multnomah county yesterday at around 1pm and saw multiple people try to get in the locked doors.
It's pretty fing nuts that after more than a year they're still trying to destroy the country.
Thanks, Kate.

There are those of us who were called all sorts of names for predicting this outcome with all of the money that the government was shoveling out.
Now it's come to bare and I wonder if there will be any crow eaten.

I knew it. A lot of people knew it. It's just those folks that are Dumb-As-Crap that don't see it.

I was parked by a taco bell in Multnomah county yesterday at around 1pm and saw multiple people try to get in the locked doors.
It's pretty fing nuts that after more than a year they're still trying to destroy the country.
Thanks, Kate.

She has until 2022. I am pretty sure the state will be really f-ed by the time she leaves.
The issue then becomes trying to find a viable candidate that will fix her mess.

She has until 2022. I am pretty sure the state will be really f-ed by the time she leaves.
The issue then becomes trying to find a viable candidate that will fix her mess.

I got your candidate right here!......

Spread the word. Let's get behind Sandy Mayor, Stan Pulliam for Governor of Oregon. Think of the possibilities!

Spread the word. Let's get behind Sandy Mayor, Stan Pulliam for Governor of Oregon. Think of the possibilities!

I was doing a little bit of reading about him.
Do you have any links explaining his stance on 2A, fiscal policies, and other pertinent information.

I'm not a party line or single issue voter.

Do you have any links explaining his stance on 2A, fiscal policies, and other pertinent information.

We need Trump $ to back him, like Soros (shudder) does for anti-Americans.

All I know at this point was I heard on KXL that he was looking into doing this. I do know he told k8 to shove her lock down last time and told businesses in Sandy they could open anyway. I don't know how that turned out though. I'd have to say that we can't do what we did before when a bunch of the firearms community voted for a man that had no chance in hell of getting the governorship instead of voting for Knute Buhler who would have been a great governor. But we'd better face the fact that NO far right wing nut is going to win in Oregon. Another like her and we'll be cali-II. Not Oregon.

Oregon GOP needs more voters to make that happen. There's a reason why Republicans have lost every gubernatorial election in Oregon for 30+ years: math.

Oregon GOP needs more voters to make that happen. There's a reason why Republicans have lost every gubernatorial election in Oregon for 30+ years: math.

Well I was hoping that there were going to be some dems that were getting sick of the way their reps were ruini, I mean running, the joint? How sick does a person have to be to think what's happening in our state is okay? Roads crumbling, traffic stifled buy design, forests fire allowed to burn for weeks until they become destroyers of cities and lives, homeless encampments lining freeways, public and private lands, rioters allowed to destroy cities and private businesses. You get the idea. What kinds of sick freaks can see all that and more and not want a change in the angle of our leaders?

I'm trying to help the company I work for replace me and they cannot get someone to apply for the life of them, and my time there is dwindling.
Finally they pulled a temp to hire, but he's green as heck.

Well I was hoping that there were going to be some dems that were getting sick of the way their reps were ruini, I mean running, the joint? How sick does a person have to be to think what's happening in our state is okay? Roads crumbling, traffic stifled buy design, forests fire allowed to burn for weeks until they become destroyers of cities and lives, homeless encampments lining freeways, public and private lands, rioters allowed to destroy cities and private businesses. You get the idea. What kinds of sick freaks can see all that and more and not want a change in the angle of our leaders?

I read somewhere and I wish I could recall it exactly. Supposedly it takes 2 decades to change course from today's policies.
I'm not sure if it's true or accurate.
To me it seems pretty close to the mark, especially here in Oregon.

It's not difficult here in Oregon to distract voters from real issues that affect quality of life, abuse of public tax dollars being spent on pet projects, lawlessness, and the destruction of our state.
All you have to do is mention bicycles, equity/equitable, mix in a race card or five, mention how evil corporations are, and finally say that anyone not living on the streets is selfish.

And maybe not if we could get the hard core rights to vote for the man even if he wasn't quite "right' enough for them?

History is on the side of the corruptors. Oregon as a state has been under Democratic rule for decades. I find it impossible to believe that they kept their dirty paws off the election process. No way in hell will they let some yahoo from podunk wiggle his way into the system.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top