JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read somewhere and I wish I could recall it exactly. Supposedly it takes 2 decades to change course from today's policies.
I'm not sure if it's true or accurate.
To me it seems pretty close to the mark, especially here in Oregon.

It's not difficult here in Oregon to distract voters from real issues that affect quality of life, abuse of public tax dollars being spent on pet projects, lawlessness, and the destruction of our state.
All you have to do is mention bicycles, equity/equitable, mix in a race card or five, mention how evil corporations are, and finally say that anyone not living on the streets is selfish.

2 decades huh? Yeah, that's about how long it took to get to this point. I'd go closer to ten years though.

You forgot global war..Uh, climate Change. :s0155:

History is on the side of the corruptors. Oregon as a state has been under Democratic rule for decades. I find it impossible to believe that they kept their dirty paws off the election process. No way in hell will they let some yahoo from podunk wiggle his way into the system.

Those were different Democrats then. More worthy of a capitol "D". Now they are an "Invasive Species" that need to be kept under control. We'll hope the next governor isn't ANY dem working in Salem today.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top