JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This has been gnawing at me since last week. It's over a year since Marquise tolbert and William tolliver were arrested in Vegas after easily escaping Seattle in the wake of their crime spree.

I can't find anything regarding a conviction or even a trial for either one of them. Just googling on my phone. Maybe it's not public information yet.

This story was top billing for weeks until Rona took over the news last February, but it's still important. Those 2 soulless street cretins are elegant proof of the abject failure of the "Seattle system " . If they're done with court, shouldn't the sentencing results be public record

Every state has different ways of handling this info. Since the crimes were committed in one state and they were grabbed in another they may still be in limbo. This state also could be trying to just let a lot of it go, and hoping no one will remember as time goes by.

Yes.
That scapegoat thing is beyond me tho.
I watched a hand to hand drug deal while I was sitting in that mcd's about 7 or 8 years ago. Broad daylight, across the street on the corner. 2 Seattle cops were standing on the corner directly in front of me, outside the window. No possible way they didn't see what I was watching. City living at its best.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top