JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is the last of my knife inventory. 281 of them. I used to frequent conventions and while it was good money, there's just no time left around work to handle it. So, my loss is your gain. These knives are straight from the distributor's 'Top Sellers' list, and up for a fraction of the price they're worth. Almost all are new in the box, save the few on top in the photo. I bought 600 and sold roughly 400, so at a complete guess there are 200~ knives in the box, everything from small sping-assist rainbow stilettos to full on machetes. Roughly, 15~ machetes, 40~ 'big' knives, 15 necklace claws, 20~ S&W bear claws, and the rest is a mix of Tac-Force, Elk Ridge, Survivor, M-tech, etc. A bunch of oddball credit-card-into-knife things included as well as some knife pens for free.

I'm asking $700, a fraction of what I paid, and around $2.50 a knife. This is for sale as a lot only, and I'll toss in a few freebies to sweeten the deal further. Buy them and resell them (I sold them at shows for $10-20 each), recreate the Iron Throne in miniature, arm several hundred squirrels, give them out as gifts, sell the whole lot to a pawn shop.... as long as it gets out of my basement. This crate weighs a flippin' ton, so be ready for some heavy lifting, or bring some smaller crates with you.

20210402_143534.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
So...
Two pages of comments gone.

Comments and questions most of which , were much better suited to not being said in the manner that they were....As well as best left to a PM.

Knock it off
Andy

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR