JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I knew I should have grabbed some ammo at Bi-Mart tonight! I have never seen their shelves as full as they were tonight. I have a feeling they will be empty by mid-day tomorrow. My bad! Stupid mistake!

What sucks is that I was going to order a case or two of 7.62 because I'm low and my AK should get here in the next few weeks. I'll probably get tagged as a panic purchaser.

I think I am ok ammo wise other then maybe needing some more 45 acp unless an event occurs. I am sitting on close to 6k 5.56 a bit over 1k .40 a little under 1k 45 acp. I just hope people don't go nuts and really drive the prices up.

Thanks to those of you who didn't see this coming. The people who panic and rush out to buy ammo, mags, and black guns because one party or the other won or lost are the reason we have these shortages. Remember the last election? Huge rush on AR's (600$ rifles selling for 1200$), ammo (not a .22LR box to be found for months), magazine hooks empty at all the stores (I refuse to call a 30 round AR mag or a 17 round Glock mag hi-cap). The only thing that came of that is that companies and businesses realized that they could charge more for their product because people would pay. Prices on certain items (see ammo, as I stare longingly at a 20 round box of .223 from six years ago that has a 4.00$ price tag) have never come back down.

Don't do it again. Don't panic, don't hoard. No panic, no shortage...

All this talk of panic buying is just dumb. The political scene is basically unchanged, gun control bills are still very unlikely to get traction in the congress. Besides that you should always maintain a solid cache of ammo, its not like it goes bad or something.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews