JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wait....you mean the sky isn't falling? :confused:

No luckily all the tin foil hats were able to reflect enough sun light back into the clouds that the high levels of Chemtrail dust wasn't able to produce the photosynthesis it needs to mind control the sheeple into spending the last of their consumer credit on Ammo they won't live long enough to ever shoot.

Went to both Bi Marts in Portland . Theyboth told me they sold their last bulk 556 in ammo cans the previous day. One store told me they had 50 but all gone now.

This looks to be the growing trend on quite a few online retailers also. Similar to last time all the cheaper stuff is out of stock or on backorder already. Mainly .223 drying up first but still alot of 7.62x39 available. We'll see how BiMart holds up after a couple weeks of paydays.

This looks to be the growing trend on quite a few online retailers also. Similar to last time all the cheaper stuff is out of stock or on backorder already. Mainly .223 drying up first but still alot of 7.62x39 available. We'll see how BiMart holds up after a couple weeks of paydays.

Is there some reason with the reduced demand from the military that the manufacturers wouldn't be able to resupply retail? And at some point the demand has to be reduced. I mean how many holes can you dig in your backyard? Not to mention how many credit cards been carrying a balance since the last version of this panic?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top