JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bi-Mart was business as usual tonight. No one at the gun counter and plenty of what they usually stock. So I bought 52,500 rd of .22.

Just kidding. I got a bulk pack of Federal and left 100 more on the shelf. Hope I don't regret that next month...

Thank you to everyone in America that fell for the panic of things staying the same. My SWHC stock went up about 10% with plenty of room above its head to go!

Just ordered a bit of 5.56 last weekend. Spliting it with a friend, and taking my portion and putting it away for long term storage.
Given that most outdoor places that I went shooting have been closed down and now it's months between my outings,, I now have enough ammo to last me a lifetime.

Bi Mart in the Salem are gets its freight on Mondays and rarely on Tuesday so they can set the ad for Wednesday. So typically you have a high inventory on Tuesdays and wednesdays tapering off through the weekend. Then a week of lower inventory and the next week they are restocked.

This is roughly like blaming Henry Ford for high gas prices.

I hear what you are saying but your statement is a bit of an exaggeration.

If he thought he could make it happen, Obama wouldn't hesitate to support strict gun control legislation. And anyone that thinks he would not push for a very significant federal tax on ammunition just hasn't been paying attention.

Not that I think that either is likely to happen, but a definite possibility given Obama's beliefs. A cautious approach to the situation for gun owners would be wise - just in case. Mass buying because you are panicked is not justified, in my opinion.

Mass buying because you are panicked is not justified, in my opinion.
Sorry but I sense a bit of a contradiction here. First you blame Obama as the cause for the panic buying then say it is not justified. Heck I'll bet most of us agree it is NOT justified but you cannot blame him for the panic just because he was reelected as president. I doubt he ever thought about how his reelection would impact ammo and gun sales. I am sure if he knew what a reaction his reelection had on it he may have expressed concern but so far not a peep out of him about it.

Just got my delivery today. I was not really planning any major ammo purchases but came upon what I thought was a pretty good deal and placed an order last weekend. Obama was not really that much of a consideration (I thought he was going to win, but was really hoping that he get tossed out).

I went to three Bi Marts and a gun shop today and all had piles of ammo especially common pistol ammo. 2 of the BiMarts had Bulk .223 and the gun shop had both .223/5.56 and 7.62x39 in bulk

I saw all common Primers (I bought some small Pistol) And all the BiMarts had a full display of powder and ball

I went to three Bi Marts and a gun shop today and all had piles of ammo especially common pistol ammo. 2 of the BiMarts had Bulk .223 and the gun shop had both .223/5.56 and 7.62x39 in bulk

I saw all common Primers (I bought some small Pistol) And all the BiMarts had a full display of powder and ball

Wait....you mean the sky isn't falling? :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads