JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most likely my POV when they do stop at my gate to come to collect those 30 rn mags, "assault" rifles and ammo..
while this is not me or my 34, the wife and I each have one. Actually ,scratch that. Her's is a 42..
If they came for mine, they'd probably come face to face with the barrel of the Right Arm of the Free World. <|:•)

Most likely my POV when they do stop at my gate to come collect those 30 rn mags, "assault" rifles and ammo..
while this is not me or my 34, the wife and I each have one. Actually ,scratch that. Her's is a 42..
I shot the modern version of the 42...they slowed rate of fire just a bit...but it's still so much faster than our old M-60. Impossible to get a single shot "burst", like the60.

Colion Noir...

He'd be a hard image to ignore. I'm thinking it'd be tough for the liberals to discredit him...
Unfortunately, he'd be too easy. No one outside the gun community knows him. Whoopie would incorrectly but effectively use him like a chew toy in front of women.

Last Edited:
I shot the modern version of the 42...they slowed rate of fire just a bit...but it's still so much faster than our old M-60. Impossible to get a single shot "burst", like the60.

I'm not really up on anything newer than the M60. I've fired some newer stuff (M240/249) but don't own any. The MG34 is my all time favorite LMG with the 42 a close second. Behind that is my 1919A4.

Colion Noir...

He'd be a hard image to ignore. I'm thinking it'd be tough for the liberals to discredit him...
Oh, he's black and he says stuff they disagree with. He's an Uncle Tom NRA sell out!

They "discredit" anyone they disagree with by using the same insult/rhetoric, and without any facts to back up their argument.

Last Edited:
Jamie Foxx would be interesting. I don't know his politics but he communicates well with women and has avoided a lot of controversy for 20 years. Tim Allen has made his views known but he doesn't push the line. I would be perfect but to be honest, I'd just be doing it for free stuff.

Mike Rowe?

Actually, I don't think any of these people would touch it. Except for the Nuge maybe. He would be like the honey badger "Don't give a crap". The others wouldn't want to interrupt their comfortable, wealthy lives. Besides, none of them would care what laws go into effect. Most likely they'd all be able to license any thing they wanted to own anyway. Hell with the common man.

Mike Rowe?

Actually, I don't think any of these people would touch it. Except for the Nuge maybe. He would be like the honey badger "Don't give a crap". The others wouldn't want to interrupt their comfortable, wealthy lives. Besides, none of them would care what laws go into effect. Most likely they'd all be able to license any thing they wanted to own anyway. Hell with the common man.
My thoughts as well.

Mike Rowe?

The problem with him is he'd still be preaching to the choir. I just watched part of a video, it was unwatchable, of a woman yelling incorrectly as to what an assault weapon is. These are the people that need to be reached. They close their minds to anyone that isn't perceived to be 'one of them'.

For those that haven't eaten lunch yet, from 1999, Tom Selleck on Rosie O'Donell

The problem with him is he'd still be preaching to the choir. I just watched part of a video, it was unwatchable, of a woman yelling incorrectly as to what an assault weapon is. These are the people that need to be reached. They close their minds to anyone that isn't perceived to be 'one of them'.

For those that haven't eaten lunch yet, from 1999, Tom Selleck on Rosie O'Donell

Yes we need Tom selleck he stays cool when addressing stupidity

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads