JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nah. I really like Penn. He makes so much sense and is very well spoken. Teller on the other hand? Never got much from him. :D

Oh I know Ted Nugent is all American and a true patriot. I'm just don't think his in you face style would work for us.
Neither do I and mostly because Ted is from a different 'time' (same as me) and his particular style of patriotism and pro 2A positioning (along with his 'in the face' style) would not resonate well the modern dems and antis.

Whats funny is, that will only encourage reloading, black market ammo sales and massive bulk purchases.

Id refuse to pay an additional $10 per box of ammo on top of its cost.
$20 for a box of FMJ 9mm? No way.

Does Seattle still have their 5 cents a round ammo tax? That might be the next step for the grabbers. You can keep your guns, but can't afford to feed them.

All of the Gun stores that fell under that idiotic law relocated.

Seattle was whining that they lost a buttload of revenue they thought would come their way...

King County is just like Multnomah County of Oregon, they both pretty much run the entire state and set the marching orders...

The ectra fees was $25.00 additional per firearm sold and up to .5 cents per round..

All of the Gun stores that fell under that idiotic law relocated.

Seattle was whining that they lost a buttload of revenue they thought would come their way...

King County is just like Multnomah County of Oregon, they both pretty much run the entire state and set the marching orders...

The ectra fees was $25.00 additional per firearm sold and up to .5 cents per round..
I believe it is $.02 per .22 round and $.05 on larger rounds in Seattle. $25.00 on firearms. Most places packed it up and moved out of Seattle or closed. The smart ones got out of King County. We will visit a couple of places in Tacoma or Lakewood. Pierce County isn't as bad. We also like to visit JBLM. The Exchange on both Army and Air Force sides have a gun counter. Authorized buyers and a bit of a drive but no sales tax.

I believe it is $.02 per .22 round and $.05 on larger rounds in Seattle. $25.00 on firearms. Most places packed it up and moved out of Seattle or closed. The smart ones got out of King County. We will visit a couple of places in Tacoma or Lakewood. Pierce County isn't as bad. We also like to visit JBLM. The Exchange on both Army and Air Force sides have a gun counter. Authorized buyers and a bit of a drive but no sales tax.

Good info about the Exchange, about a 3 hour drive one way from my location though... Will check it out one of these not to distant days...:D

Good info about the Exchange, about a 3 hour drive one way from my location though... Will check it out one of these not to distant days...:D
Call ahead. The gun counters close before the rest of the Exchange. Woundn't want you to make a drive like that. They can tell you if what you're looking for is in stock.

I'll take it a bit further:
- no more special perks
- constituents decide when they get a raise and how much
- they earn the median income of their constituents
- they must physically live within the area they represent
- they must be subject to a mental competency test (repeated annually while holding office)
- they must pass a civics and American history test to serve as a political representative
- no elected position can exceed two terms ( sheriffs could be exceptions)
- weekly drug tests, I really like this idea
- permanent removal from office for introducing/co-sponsoring/supporting or voting for anti-Constitutional legislation

I'm sure the list could be more inclusive, but the brain is getting tired...

Here's one -- More politicians. Hear me out.

Currently our Federal Representatives represent about 640,000 people each. This means when someone buys themselves a politician, they get a lot for their money. It also means the politician can barely hear the regular people who aren't writing them $10,000 checks (or more).

Bring that ratio way down so that Reps are only representing 50,000 people and it would make it so much more expensive to buy politicians just because there'd be so many more and the costs so much higher. The bigger point though, is that the people would have a chance at being heard when they are 1 in 50k as opposed to 1 in 640k. Every politician would have to take every voter at least 13x more seriously, because each vote would really matter.

It would also ameliorate the problem where one representative feels OK ignoring the views of 40% of their district in favor of the 60% who live in a big city -- those in rural areas would actually have a voice and a vote where now they have neither. Obviously, cities would have more reps than rural areas, but it would be better to have a 5 to 3 situation as opposed to the 1 to 0 situation we have now. If enough of the rural reps banded together, they'd have some real clout.

Sigh.....stupid.....Since when did Washington state start doing BGCs for ammo? Thats new to me....

Many do not remember it but you used to have to fill out a log book with your ID to buy hand gun ammo. It was a huge PITA waste of time. One of the few times they actually did away with a gun control law. Shocked me when they let us start buying it mail order. Some states or cities have already put the clamps on this. Others are of course trying.

Most the gun shops are gone now. and nobody can afford ammo. Don't you feel safer now ?

Last Edited:
Neither do I and mostly because Ted is from a different 'time' (same as me) and his particular style of patriotism and pro 2A positioning (along with his 'in the face' style) would not resonate well the modern dems and antis.

Hes in your face straight forward and truthful. The antis consider honesty as assault .and would have us all arrested .

Ive been waiting 15 years why the Oregon Constitution has been shot to hell, if they are gonna cover us , id say anytime now would be good.

I apologize for the false hope .My statement was sarcasm . The only thing they will do to your 6 is plant a knife into it . After taking your money of coarse.

Last Edited:
The last go round, my BCG approval was held up for a year... no reason ever stated. Multiply that by 300mil per whatever the typical buying period becomes. So then ya wanna buy a truckload of 9mm or 5.56... NOPE the next step is limits of 20 shells.
Trailer and all one big ammo can parked in the driveway

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads