JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a few examples of how the government reacts to certain situations

I don't know with recent events what would lead you to believe that. The NRA has caved like a first day inmate in C-Block. Trump started ok but then he wanted to be popular and is sitting to close to Diane Feinstein. I think they are both class of 1909. Getting nostalgic.

Gun owners don't have any advocates. We don't have a George Clooney, Ophra or Google. The current make up of our government really isn't made up of gun folks. Possibly just people that have guns. Law makers live in a safe zone bubble. A bubble the got busted on that baseball diamond so maybe they are a little shaken. Again, no advocates on our side.
Where's the Nuge when we need him?

fb5d25a3ff367cb372b99b5affbcc3e1.jpg

The current make up of our government really isn't made up of gun folks. Possibly just people that have guns.
Yea while all the dems are going crazy stacking up anti legislation why aren't the repubs introducing Pro gun legislation - or at least something to offset the dems and theirs?

I don't know with recent events what would lead you to believe that. The NRA has caved like a first day inmate in C-Block. Trump started ok but then he wanted to be popular and is sitting to close to Diane Feinstein. I think they are both class of 1909. Getting nostalgic.

Gun owners don't have any advocates. We don't have a George Clooney, Ophra or Google. The current make up of our government really isn't made up of gun folks. Possibly just people that have guns. Law makers live in a safe zone bubble. A bubble the got busted on that baseball diamond so maybe they are a little shaken. Again, no advocates on our side.

Most the pro gun actors has past away . A lot of them seen what gun control does while they were overseas in the service . Mabey we can get Clint Eastwood? But the librails hate him he wood be like A Trump on meth to them . What the heck lets ask him !!!

Im actually kind of serious about Ted Nugent. Which other celebrity that supports 2a has the money to back any sort of rallies or movement? Someone should send ol' Uncle Ted a note about what's going on.

Im actually kind of serious about Ted Nugent. Which other celebrity that supports 2a has the money to back any sort of rallies or movement? Someone should send ol' Uncle Ted a note about what's going on.
Nah, not "The Nuge". He's a raving lunatic. Raving lunatic works for the anti's not for us.

Yea while all the dems are going crazy stacking up anti legislation why aren't the repubs introducing Pro gun legislation - or at least something to offset the dems and theirs?
Exactly. Offense is usually better than defense...and we've been on that, with our heads down, for too long !

I'm with you. Getting tired of this bs death by a thousand cuts. Let's get it on! It won't take long.

Most likely my POV when they do stop at my gate to come collect those 30 rn mags, "assault" rifles and ammo..
while this is not me or my 34, the wife and I each have one. Actually ,scratch that. Her's is a 42..

Last Edited:
Who else is there?

Heck, I don't know? I feel we're standing here watching a leak in a HUGE dam, knowing it's going to break and we'll all drown. :(

We're outnumbered by non-thinkers. The whole damned world watches the main stream media and never questions any of it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top