JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Japanese soldiers mass murdering and raping unarmed and helpless Chinese civilians:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

No offense to Japanese, but I would personally want to own guns, if I lived in Japan.. It's not the people I fear, but the government.

I am not knocking on Japan here and embracing China. Heck, the Chinese mass murdered over 60,000,000 of their unarmed, helpless civilians. Good work Chairman Mao and your strict gun control laws! I'm just trying to prove a point.. People reminisce how great of a society Japan is with its strict gun control laws, yet they certainly close their eyes on history. Many forget these atrocities against citizens is why we have a 2nd Amendment.

Only the government should be trusted with guns, not bad citizens. Many of my relatives in Belarus, women and children, were buried in the same open graves you see here.
guns-nazi_execution.jpg

That article is BS.. They say Idaho, Montana and Wyoming has a higher rate of gun homicides than California.. BS!!! These states have one of the highest rate of firearm ownership and the lowest crime rates in the USA.. Whoever wrote this faulty article implemented their own statistics to fulfill their own agenda of incriminating gun owners and demonizing guns.

Seems that if they ban the gun?

Then regardless of the studies in favor and opposed being tossed around the internet the clear reality
is the Government and Criminals will be the only armed people?

Seriously how can any one born with common sense see gun bans as a positive way to run the country?

People act like why should we not just change the laws? And I say show me any existing successful country that exist today and has existed more then 200 years without changing laws, and I will say there are none except us.
The USA is a model everyone wants to be like, why? Because we support the rights of the people, remove our rights and
the USA is just a name of a country and our world uniqueness will end and we will be like everyone else.
A country where people are no longer considered when laws are made after all we will just change them to the governments likening.
Our forefathers were wise beyond their years, they knew that change was not just about laws. But that any change would end the fundamental difference in what made us free men and women. And that ends with the modification of our 2nd amendment
and the USA will have no free citizens only a people of forced compliance.

And this is the funniest thing of it all. The people that wants to ban guns don't understand that it's only a matter of time that their other amendments are gone also. No more free speech, ect, ect. Dumbasses.

They always think it is because we love guns that we oppose gun bans, and they have no idea once those flood gates open it is over.
Its not about guns, it is about constitutional rights , guaranteed rights as free people. What makes us free is not guns. It is the rights themselves to even own them that makes us free.

not really, im a gun owner, i have bought guns and ammo form people on this fourum and others. but im saying i can function as a person without them

Hmm. So give up your guns. No one is stopping you. As for me and my family, I will keep mine.

Mass murders have occurred long before guns were invented.. Yet, here is one that occurred within the 20th century, primarily with edged weapons, not guns. Anyone heard about the Rwandan Genocide? Almost 1,000,000 murdered, mostly by knives and machetes! Thankfully, the racist and corrupt Hutu government didn't allow the Tutsi tribesman to own guns so they could defend themselves. Attack the guns, not the mass murderers who will always find a means to their diabolic goals.

WARNING.. GRAPHIC
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkcbp17OER1qgi495o1_500.jpg

When it started, the Rwandan militia numbered around 30,000, or one militia member for every ten families. It was organized nationwide, with representatives in every neighborhood. Some militia members were able to acquire AK-47 assault rifles by completing requisition forms. Other weapons, such as grenades, required no paperwork and were widely distributed by the government. Many members of the Interahamwe and Impuzamugambi were armed only with machetes. Even after the 1993 peace agreement signed in Arusha, businessmen close to General Habyarimana imported 581,000 machetes from China[15] for Hutu use in killing Tutsi, because machetes were cheaper than guns.[16]

I don't doubt if that madman had a sword or machete and carried out the attack more people would have died. At least with a gun he could kill himself, whereas with a long edge weapon he would have just kept killing until the police came (7 minutes later). Children are very vulnerable and defenseless targets.

They always think it is because we love guns that we oppose gun bans, and they have no idea once those flood gates open it is over.
Its not about guns, it is about constitutional rights , guaranteed rights as free people. What makes us free is not guns. It is the rights themselves to even own them that makes us free.

I read a different take on this topic.

All of our rights in the constitution and bill of rights are natural god given rights, not constitutional rights. When the constitution was written these natural rights were considered common knowledge and irrefutable. The founding fathers committed these natural rights to paper as a way to limit governmental power, not our freedoms. The theory was that government exists to guarantee our natural rights.

Look at where we are now.

edit

2A gives us the ability to put pressure on our leaders to behave themselves. We have the right to bear arms, the right to assemble, the right to travel, and the right to free speech. We have nearly 300 million guns in private hands. Of course our rulers fear us. They are supposed to. That is way it is designed. And they want to change it.

Last Edited:
With all the violence lately I cannot understand why anyone would feel safer being unarmed,of course it is your right to be a victim if you want but I would rather live than die.

With all the violence lately I cannot understand why anyone would feel safer being unarmed,of course it is your right to be a victim if you want but I would rather live than die.

Because the majority of the general public are sheeple. They believe that the police and other LE agencies will protect them. Funny thing is that these are the same people that watch the violence on the 10 o'clock news thinking it would never happen to them. Time has proven over and over again that the majority of police are just the clean up crew.

For the last 20 years or so the mentality of the general public has been that if there is a confortation then to just turn around and walk away. This is being bred into the youth as well. With that mentality everybody is shocked when something big happens and blames it on the first thing they can think of and usually that is guns.

I seen on facebook (and no, I'm not a member thank god) today the discussions of the general public bashing and pushing for gun bans. One poster even went so far to bring up the stabbings in japan on how nobody was killed. Saying that guns are the problem. I just look at it as he wasn't very successful just like the CTC shooter wasn't. Had the CTC shooter drove his car through the mall, mowing down and killing more people than he did
then it would have been no big deal. Just senseless killings.

Remember, we live in times when someone or something has to be held accountable. Right or wrong.

200 year old laws? while we are at it we should ban TV and the internet. I'm sure the Founding Fathers would want to restrict the 1amd if they could foresee mass media. Oh yea we could toss the 3rd and house some solders to save on the budget.

Didn't we try to ban booze once be cause it was so bad? that turned out well...

Thoughts and prays to all those that suffered today and Tuesday.

To the OP, America is the only country with a constitution allowing guns, it is not loose restrictions it is a right as a citizen.
That what the constitution was for.

they weren't accidents they were preventable just like an accidental discharge keep your finger off the trigger and no discharge, and if the drivers were paying attention then no accident

There is no such thing as an accidental discharge whatsoever when a human being had the main body of the gun within his possession with a live round in the chamber. Thats referred to as a negligent discharge. Cleaning a gun and it goes off and shoots a testicle off? Thats a negligent discharge. Have a hammer gun (whether its a revolver or a hammerd semi auto) and it goes and shoots a round when you accidently drop it on the hardwood floor, even though it has the mag out but a round still in the chamber? Thats a negligent discharge too.

Mass murders have occurred long before guns were invented.. Yet, here is one that occurred within the 20th century, primarily with edged weapons, not guns. Anyone heard about the Rwandan Genocide? Almost 1,000,000 murdered, mostly by knives and machetes! Thankfully, the racist and corrupt Hutu government didn't allow the Tutsi tribesman to own guns so they could defend themselves. Attack the guns, not the mass murderers who will always find a means to their diabolic goals.

WARNING.. GRAPHIC
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkcbp17OER1qgi495o1_500.jpg

I don't doubt if that madman had a sword or machete and carried out the attack more people would have died. At least with a gun he could kill himself, whereas with a long edge weapon he would have just kept killing until the police came (7 minutes later). Children are very vulnerable and defenseless targets.

No need to compare America to 3rd world country's... I thought we were beyond that

not really, im a gun owner, i have bought guns and ammo form people on this fourum and others. but im saying i can function as a person without them

I have read through ALL of your posts you have made since you joined the forum...they seem weighted towards gun control...not ownership. I doubt you actually own a weapon. I believe you are only here trolling for reactions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads