JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been reading it since it first came out. My magazine showed up in the mail today with some really good articles and pictures beyond compare. Anyone else been reading it?

I get the NRA mag and Guns and Ammo. I find most of the gun rags pretty much the same. Never looked at American Handgunner. Maybe I'll have to pick it up at the news stand and check it out.

I really like AH as they have interesting stories of real shootings written by Mas Ayoob. He covers them with great detail. Also this book has more high end guns that people can look at and set for a goal to buy oneday. Custom stuff. A monthly reloading section and authors like Clint Smith

Plus they have some of the latest gadgets and holsters. Well written and accurate.

JJ

"When was That? or how many years ago"

Back when they first invented guns and paper:s0114::s0114:

I think it's the best magazine out there. It isn't about the same old crap, it's custom stuff. They had an article about the new small raptors from kimber and the pictures were great. Even better was the article on a custom Colt SAA.

Funny though, this high end stuff is way to rich for my wallet but I bet you would buy any of it in a moment:s0155:

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads