Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

American Handgunner magazine

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Just Jim, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Been reading it since it first came out. My magazine showed up in the mail today with some really good articles and pictures beyond compare. Anyone else been reading it?

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I get the NRA mag and Guns and Ammo. I find most of the gun rags pretty much the same. Never looked at American Handgunner. Maybe I'll have to pick it up at the news stand and check it out.

3. Just Jim

I really like AH as they have interesting stories of real shootings written by Mas Ayoob. He covers them with great detail. Also this book has more high end guns that people can look at and set for a goal to buy oneday. Custom stuff. A monthly reloading section and authors like Clint Smith

Plus they have some of the latest gadgets and holsters. Well written and accurate.

JJ

4. Wallygator

Wallygator Albany, OR Active Member

When was That? or how many years ago.;)

I read it off and on, It is a well put together magazine and when I read it, I usually read the WHOLE thing.

wg

5. Just Jim

"When was That? or how many years ago"

Back when they first invented guns and paper:laugh::laugh:

I think it's the best magazine out there. It isn't about the same old crap, it's custom stuff. They had an article about the new small raptors from kimber and the pictures were great. Even better was the article on a custom Colt SAA.

Funny though, this high end stuff is way to rich for my wallet but I bet you would buy any of it in a moment:thumbup:

jj