JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bunch a nerds and geeks on here. I'm kinda' jealous.:oops: Don't understand much of it but it's a break from continous gun control talk on "General Firearm".

Bunch a nerds and geeks on here. I'm kinda' jealous.:oops: Don't understand much of it but it's a break from continous gun control talk on "General Firearm".

I've found myself a little taken aback at how many tech savvy people are active on this forum.:eek:

I figured we were all just a bunch of knuckle dragger's and I was a minority :p:p:p. J/k - I respect a great many here and it's no suprise that many have other talents (even if it's not in the tech field;)).

I volunteered to put together a digital collage for a friend who's husband is retiring after 30+ years (and going to a new job lol), so I will be playing with photoshop today to see what I can come up with.

Not so much a nerd, just more economical. Building a computer now-a-days is very easy, just plug and play. So, I can get better components for whatever I have budgeted if I do ot myself and its easy, so why not?

I'm sort of the same way, more of a hardware guy! My work (such as it is) required the ability to show work graphically in high resolution and in 3d with full real time motion! So, I figured a mid level gaming system would fill those requirements! Plus, what little gaming I do is stunning, and streaming audio and video is awesome!

I have an Alienware I bought a few years ago and have since put new vid cards in it and more ram. I can run Battlefield for with the vid settings on ultra and it runs super smooth.

I figured we were all just a bunch of knuckle dragger
I'm a knuckle dragger. If the computer doesn't work I hit it. If that don't work, I roadhouse kick it until it works. :D

Tbh all I ever used was AMD in my homebuilds. Never tried intel so if I say go with anything by AMD I'm a bit biased. For graphics though, I just stick with Nvidia.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top