JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been off since August 5th because I had ankle rbeconstruction surgery so lots of time on my hands.
I had picked up about 40 pieces of lake city 308 brass out in the desert and decided to shape it into 243 Win brass. It worked awesome. Lots of good YouTube videos on the subject.
I also looked into a higher security E-mail platform. Decided on Proton Mail, you guys should check it out.
I polished the contact points on my Ruger 10-22 bolt as well as polishing my bolt guns, they all glide very smooth now.
Then I re-wrote the reloading information in the folder I keep all my recipes in.
I still have another week before a possible return to work so hopefully I have enough projects to keep me from going crazy.

I've been off work since the diagnosis of Prostate Cancer May 14. Was able bodied until surgery first week of July. Got a lot of cleanup done to the garage storage.

Post surgery I've been just cleaning every pistol and rifle. Middle kid moved out after I started recovery, so I get to clear out his room to turn into my office.

Busy is a good thing, but now I'm seriously contemplating what my retirement will look like.

Busy is a good thing, but now I'm seriously contemplating what my retirement will look like.
Have a plan and announce it, otherwise everyone else in your life will start making assumptions on your availability! :s0112:

For me at least, retirement has been the most balanced time in my life. I don't have to do anything, but what I do is either what needs to be done [e.g., home maintenance], more special time with the grandkids [making memories], and helping others [family, church and an orphanage in Mexico]. So far no prostate problems for me but it seems like a lot of guys I know have had to either have it removed, had chemo or a rotorooter job. Trust you are doing better. Bob

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top