JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bunch a nerds and geeks on here. I'm kinda' jealous.:oops: Don't understand much of it but it's a break from continous gun control talk on "General Firearm".

Bunch a nerds and geeks on here. I'm kinda' jealous.:oops: Don't understand much of it but it's a break from continous gun control talk on "General Firearm".

I've found myself a little taken aback at how many tech savvy people are active on this forum.:eek:

I figured we were all just a bunch of knuckle dragger's and I was a minority :p:p:p. J/k - I respect a great many here and it's no suprise that many have other talents (even if it's not in the tech field;)).

I volunteered to put together a digital collage for a friend who's husband is retiring after 30+ years (and going to a new job lol), so I will be playing with photoshop today to see what I can come up with.

Not so much a nerd, just more economical. Building a computer now-a-days is very easy, just plug and play. So, I can get better components for whatever I have budgeted if I do ot myself and its easy, so why not?

I'm sort of the same way, more of a hardware guy! My work (such as it is) required the ability to show work graphically in high resolution and in 3d with full real time motion! So, I figured a mid level gaming system would fill those requirements! Plus, what little gaming I do is stunning, and streaming audio and video is awesome!

I have an Alienware I bought a few years ago and have since put new vid cards in it and more ram. I can run Battlefield for with the vid settings on ultra and it runs super smooth.

I figured we were all just a bunch of knuckle dragger
I'm a knuckle dragger. If the computer doesn't work I hit it. If that don't work, I roadhouse kick it until it works. :D

Tbh all I ever used was AMD in my homebuilds. Never tried intel so if I say go with anything by AMD I'm a bit biased. For graphics though, I just stick with Nvidia.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top