JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's a moron to ask 2K for a DPMS AR? Not really. The moron is the guy that PAYS 2K for it.
Gotta love a free market economy---if he can find that moron with 2K burning a hole in his
pocket great. No moron at 2K---the price will come down.

I say the guy who asks that and the guy who pay that both win the moron prize. Free market or not, that's asinine...

My prediction is that a G3 Magpul 30-round mag will be selling for (not sellers listing an ad for, or 'asking') by March 31st -- $120.00+ each all day long.

A basic AR that would have sold for $750 ninety days ago will be $3k+. High end ARs will be $6k.

Why do I say this? Because the 'incidents' are going to keep stacking up in 2013, ones even worse than we've seen.

Some will be staged stooges and patsies, some will be 'real.' The economy is self destructing and people are desperate. As Gerald Celente says, "When people have nothing, they have nothing to lose and they lose it." Greece with guns.

It makes no difference if a ban in useless at stopping anything; the sheep want the illusion of safety over no action at all and the gov eventually wants total confiscation, no grandfather clause, nothing. With that, a last prediction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something like this: ZAA-250_A.jpg

ZAA-250_A.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR