JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I've been casually building a 7.62X39 AR pistol and kept putting off buying the mags.Hey it wasn't even together ,right? NBD

Went on there last night and I believe there are about 3 different mags you can buy on there.

One is good

I hope the liberals in congress realize that in their rush to blame inanimate objects for current tragedies, they just guaranteed that if they ever do decide to completely outlaw (as in no grandfather clause) "hi-capacity" mags, there are (I would guess) millions more on the market. Good way to take a ban that proved to have been useless before and guaranteeing it will be completely useless in the future...

it's what happened last time. I'm planning on not buying anything for a while. I don't have enough of a few things, but magazines and ammo are not worth what they're being sold for.

I was in California last year and I saw AR15 parts for sale in the Newspaper. I thought they where banned in Cali. I think the Ban will do nothing.

There's a guy up here that does the gun shows with mags,chest rigs,knives etc. I can tell when he is back from California cause all his mags are disassembled in plastic bags.

so whats gonna happened to the "value" of all these mags once everything cools down and people are stuck with 30-100 dollar mags and 3000 dollar dpms AR's? lol what a waste of money..
Like I've said a few places,when the CC bill comes and baby needs diapers,and maybe the rent needs paying,
and they haven't sold all those inflated priced guns

it will be back to almost normal.

The more the late arrivals keep buying at inflated prices,the longer it goes

Good. Maybe this will open up the anti's eyes a little. Nah, I doubt it. It is nice to know that there are ALOT of people out there with these "assault weapons".

He's a moron to ask 2K for a DPMS AR? Not really. The moron is the guy that PAYS 2K for it.
Gotta love a free market economy---if he can find that moron with 2K burning a hole in his
pocket great. No moron at 2K---the price will come down.

i hope everyone will get back to reality before tax returns hits peoples pockets..

I got lucky enough to order and backorder 16 30 rnd mags at their normal cost (12-14 each). It'll be a shame if they get lost while out plinking after the "no grandfathering" clause...

I also managed to secure a Colt M4 for $1100 and a DPMS lower for $100, so I'd say that I came out of the panic mostly unscathed. It just sucks that the libs are pushing this as hard as they are; I honestly don't think they know what they are getting themselves into.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top