JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I keep looking at everyone's tag and don't see anyone from Idaho. I know that population wise its a very small state but someone has to be out there from the great state of Idaho. If not then its all mine!......muhahahaha

Welcome deadtime. I used to travel to Boise every year and when I was 12 I spent a summer on a ranch outside of Paul. Idaho is a great state and if I did not have anything holding me back I would be moving there.

Deadtime

I live in Portland, but we have a vacation condo in CDA. I'm actually in town this week, hoping to get over to Center Target today or tomorrow. Then a quick trek to cabela's and black sheep sporting goods to do some window shopping. Welcome to the boards and enjoy CDA.

I keep looking at everyone's tag and don't see anyone from Idaho. I know that population wise its a very small state but someone has to be out there from the great state of Idaho. If not then its all mine!......muhahahaha

Well Post Falls is right in between us so if we ever end up doing any business ill meet you at ?????????????????????????Showgirls?

Your own private Idaho.

I make regular forays to my childhood state of Montana, still have family and friends at Flathead. My regular lunch stop (11 or Noon) is Hunter's Restaurant (Spokane Street Exit in Post Falls: taxidermy and elk noodle soup to die for). On my way there this Thursday for the "best little gunshow in the Northwest": Kalispell. Childhood friend and still hunting buddy lives in Eagle (outside Boise). So it's not your own private Idaho at least twice a year.

I grew up in Bonners Ferry, and still have two uncles in CDA area. My folks split time between N. Idaho and W. Montana. I still try to get back every year for elk season...I'd probably still live there if I could make the sort of living I do here, but the sort of construction I'm in just doesn't spring up that often in North Idaho.

No I am just a few miles north of CDA myself.

I like to lurk in the back ground and comment only once in a while so as you see I do not have many posts. I don't know if you been in Coeur d' Alene long or not but if you go to Black Sheep much we have probably seen each other and not even known it as I frequent the place often.

So your not alone in Idaho, sorry.

Have a great day

I grew up in Bonner's Ferry. Moved to Portland after high school. Nothing beats northern Idaho or North Western Montana IMO. My father still lives in Bonner's well Moyie Springs, and I go up every few months to visit.

I grew up in Bonner's Ferry. Moved to Portland after high school. Nothing beats northern Idaho or North Western Montana IMO. My father still lives in Bonner's well Moyie Springs, and I go up every few months to visit.

Small world - when I was born, we lived in Moyie Springs. We moved to Naples when I started high school in '90. Don't know your real name or age - but there's a good chance we've crossed paths!

<br />
<br />
Small world - when I was born, we lived in Moyie Springs. We moved to Naples when I started high school in '90. Don't know your real name or age - but there's a good chance we've crossed paths!

That's crazy. I lived in moyie through the 90 and graduated from bfhs in 2001.

Greetings.. I am in Boise, Idaho, but considering moving to Washington.. It is a great state, but North and South Idaho are two different states. The Treasure Valley is too dry and barren for me. Growing up in Oregon, I miss the trees. The mountains are quite far away.. However, there is some amazing scenery in the Southern part of the state: McCall, Sawtooths, etc. I have considered living in the Northern Part of Idaho. I just don't know if I can land a job in that area. CDA/Sandpoint area is awesome.. I was up there this Summer and it is gorgeous. If I decide to go up that way I can give you PM. Probably won't be until the Summer.

I wish I could bring the shooting ranges we have here in the Treasure Valley everywhere I go.. Sadly, West of Cascades has meager shooting options compared to Idaho. Have you been to Fernan Rod & Gun Club?? Let me know what you think if you have, if I move up there I would like to possibly join that club.

I am probably moving to N. Idaho sometime in the next year...unless I end up back in "the Volunteer State". N. Idaho is beautiful...S. Idaho looks like desert from the pictures I've seen.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top