JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So lets just say you get your main set of armament taken from you. Doesn't matter how but you either come home from work and it's gone ore you lose it in a fire etc. Got a backup plan when the stores are closed?

jim

I plan to make a few scattered caches around the hills. I need to do this soon. If I scatter them, someone may find one, but I don't think that they would find all of them. That will protect what I have from thieves, governmental or others.

So lets just say you get your main set of armament taken from you. Doesn't matter how but you either come home from work and it's gone ore you lose it in a fire etc. Got a backup plan when the stores are closed?

jim

I don't have a back-up cashe.

That is a failure on my part.

I think everyone should have 3-4 back-up plans.

A good idea is to buy a few of those cheap gun safes and install one at 3 buddies houses. Have a rifle, pistol, clothes, food, ammo, etc in each one.

Cheap SKS, cheap handgun, 200 rounds of ammo, case of MREs.
You could outfit each one for about $500ea.

I don't need a back-up cashe

just a good metal detector .

btw found a sks with 1000rds of ammo and a case of mres up in the Mt hood national forest last weekend hope it was'nt one of yours

:s0114: just kidding of corse

"If the 2 yr goes to ZERO we're F****D! 13wk is already there!"

That's what I heard.

jj

Why is that bad? I'm lost here. I would think that the rate going up would be the bad sign?? That's what I'm watching for anyway.

If our bonds won't sell due to lack of trust in the dollar, wouldn't we have to pay a higher return to sell them?

The treasury bonds are sold at auction - investor bidding the interest rate. Just to me, zero percent means people are willing to buy and sell them with no return, which means they are using them as a safe harbor.

If the interest rate bid is high, doesn't that mean that investors want a return for risk including a collapse or just inflation?

Rates have been near zero for a long time now. If the rate starts to creep up, the Federal Reserve has been "secretly" buying them or printing cash.

I know we're screwed, but I just don't see the immediate significance of zero interest rate other than what I mentioned???

What am I missing here?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top