JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking of getting an all Kydex IWB holster. I am currently in a Tommy THEIS leather/Kydex holster. Absolutely fantastic holster but during the summer months I sweat too much for it. It is very comfortable and for a leather/Kydex I highly recommend it but too noisy with the squeaking and squawking. I have put lots of baby powder on it and that will stop the noise for a bit but not permanently. When it is not hot out and I am not sweating it quiets right down so I want to be prepared for next summer. What are your thoughts on the all Kydex. Thanks in advance,
Mike

Hands down the leather is going to be more comfortable.

I have a Comp-Tac leather/kydex that I hardly notice is there. I wanted a light mounted holster for my M&Pc so I ordered a Raven Concealment holster. Hands down this is a great holster, but you know it is there. This is not to say it is uncomfortable but it is no where near as nice as the leather.

I went with horsehide because of the amount of moisture I would put it through. Would not even think about an all Kydex holster if I did not have too. I can guarantee sweat will be pouring off any holster I try. At least with all Kydex I can dry it off. Moisture collects on any part of the gun that touches my skin too.
Mike

Thanks for all the thoughts so far. At least I am in no hurry as the rain has started and cool weather is here. Hoping to have a holster ready for next year's warm weather.
Mike

Update: I ordered one from [email protected]. He has an ad for his holsters on Glocktalk.
<broken link removed>
Paul said I should have it sometime next week.
Thanks for all the holster suggestions. If my pockets were deeper I would like to try some of the holsters mentioned but my Wife is the one with all the money. Haha
Mike

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR