JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone here tried/own the AlienGear IWB holster?

I've seen some pretty good feedback on them, and the price, deal, guarantee etc. seem really good.

I wondered if anyone has their own opinion/feedback?

https://aliengearholsters.com/

~$30 to buy, 30 day money-back guarantee, free shell change-out for life, full life warranty, quality parts etc, seems *very* promising.

Just ordered one five minutes ago, Will report.

FWIW, the whole "knockout" game phenomenon has encouraged my to move from a five shot revolver to a 13 round .40 cal. All members guilty by association. .....

I've heard of the knockout game, but haven't met anybody who's been a victim of it, or even anybody who knows anybody who's been a victim of it. Does this happen where you are?

I've heard of the knockout game, but haven't met anybody who's been a victim of it, or even anybody who knows anybody who's been a victim of it. Does this happen where you are?
Weird question. It has not happened where I live nor where I work but I do travel to cities and I don't need something to happen to me before being thinking about it or planning my families protection.
Back on track, I already got order confirmation from alien holsters.

I didn't think it was a weird question. I mean, I got my first concealed carry because of the Rodney King trials back in 1991, and in hindsight it was a little paranoid as I never encountered anything like that where I'm at. It's always good to be prepared though.

I was mostly wondering how much of this knockout game is urban legend and how much is based in reality.

On a thread related note. I checked the AlienGear site and looked for my model (Taurus CIA 2" .357mag) and found nothing that really matched. I'm having a devil of a time finding a decent IWB holster for this thing!

Does anybody know a compatible model to look up when seeking IWB holsters? (I even Emailed the guy at Kholsters custom and he said he wasn't making one for it yet.)

I have one for my P290.
They are good holsters. No regrets here.:s0155:
Good quality, adjustable, and comfortable.
P290-Alienware800.jpg
For the same gun I also use a Winthrop IWB and a Clement Belt Slide depending on the situation.

You're welcome, i think i saw their advert in American Handgunner, the part that stood out (other than lifetime warranty) was the free shell swap for the life of ownership.

I am a little skeptical. The price is great, the exchange program looks fantastic. The product looks good.
I tried contacting them four days ago with no response. What does that say for customer service? What happens when you do want to return the holster for that money back guarantee? What if I want to exchange shells?
My question was more of a test than anything. I was curious to see if they respond to customers promptly. Looks like that may not be the case?

I tried contacting them four days ago with no response. What does that say for customer service? What happens when you do want to return the holster for that money back guarantee? What if I want to exchange shells?
My question was more of a test than anything. I was curious to see if they respond to customers promptly. Looks like that may not be the case?

You gotta think four days ago was a holiday and most people aren't working. I think you should give them another try this week and see if you feel the same way.

You gotta think four days ago was a holiday and most people aren't working. I think you should give them another try this week and see if you feel the same way.
You are Exactly right! I have been on vacation, why wouldn't they? I have not given up. It is interesting how even an automated response adds some confidence that your message was heard. Nothing leaves your mind to wander.

Right, a lot of companies will be out to lunch for the past couple of weeks, i wouldn't expect a smaller one to be open over the break, starting next week would make sense.

Ordered mine on November 15. Still no holster. They did manage to charge my credit card immediately though. They haven't returned phone messages and are at least a week slow to respond to emails. They have told me two more weeks on two different occasions. I wish you luck with your orders. I'm calling my CC company on Monday.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top