JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for letting us know, i will do some more investigation this coming week as i'm expecting my carry gun to be in stock shortly.

Ordered mine on November 15. Still no holster. They did manage to charge my credit card immediately though. They haven't returned phone messages and are at least a week slow to respond to emails. They have told me two more weeks on two different occasions. I wish you luck with your orders. I'm calling my CC company on Monday.

What gun?

I have one for my P290.
They are good holsters. No regrets here.:s0155:
Good quality, adjustable, and comfortable.
P290-Alienware800.jpg
For the same gun I also use a Winthrop IWB and a Clement Belt Slide depending on the situation.

How long did it take from date of order to you having in in your hands?

Ordered mine on November 15. Still no holster. They did manage to charge my credit card immediately though. They haven't returned phone messages and are at least a week slow to respond to emails. They have told me two more weeks on two different occasions. I wish you luck with your orders. I'm calling my CC company on Monday.
This is a bit scary. I really hope I'm not waiting that long.

I sent them a web-form email last night, asking my question and directing them towards this thread, we'll see if i get a response as well.

Finally got ahold of CS today. She was very nice and stated she couldn't understand what the delay might have been caused by. After a short hold, she said that the mold for my PT 145 was broken and they had to have a new one made. She told me they would be shipping my order today or tomorrow. Stay tuned............:s0092:

Must have been their contact day :) I got an email response to my question today. I had a follow-up question, so we will see the response time on that. So far, I think they are honest and just busy people.

I too got the email from them last night, they are just very busy, about 3-4 weeks out, so my order is now in with them.

Got my "just shipped" email today. :yes:

Still waiting on a response to my follow-up question. I was getting ready to order after the reply and some positive feedback here, but doubt is starting to fog in here again. I will wait a few more days. I am not very good at ...waiting :(

Still waiting on a response to my follow-up question. I was getting ready to order after the reply and some positive feedback here, but doubt is starting to fog in here again. I will wait a few more days. I am not very good at ...waiting :(

I think they had a huge backlog to get through, i too had a reply, many hours after someone else did, hang in there.

I ordered mine on the 22nd. Got the shipped email yesterday after a bit of prodding the day before. Definitely looking forward to it though, will be my first iwb holster minus the cheap blackhawk one I am using at the moment.

Got my reply today: "Due to an influx of holiday sales we are currently averaging 4 weeks per order. Please let us know if you have any other questions/concerns. Have a great day.

Brandie."

Hmmm...Order now for Valentine's Day?

EDIT: Thought about it all day and drank the "Kool-Aid" this evening. Count me on the waiting for delivery list :)

Got my "just shipped" email today. :yes:

Just got it out of the mailbox. :yes: First impression very favorable. Nice quality and fits my PT 145 like a glove. Good retention. I think I have to raise the clips a notch....riding a little high. The leather wants to lay flat of course because it is thicker than most. I think I need to wear it around the house for a few days and let it mold to my "curves". Hope you all get yours soon...it was worth the wait I believe. :s0053:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top