JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I actually got home tonight to mine sitting on my porch. Definately does look and feel good right out of the package. Need to make some small adjustments with clip placement to make it where i want it and such. This is my first holster of this type so I am unable to compare it to anything except a Blackhawk fabric holster, but I can say that this is miles better than that.

I ordered it on Dec. 21st, so only about 3 weeks, give or take a few days. I did have to call them to check the status at the 2 week mark to see where things were.

I love my Alien Gear Holsters. (you may have seen a couple of my videos on youtube)
Just received another one yesterday that I'm giving to my Fire Mountain Outdoors partner KalamaMark.
I currently have one for my G26 Glock and my full size Sig 1911.
The kydex on the Sig was from their free exchange but decided to keep my original Kydex so I could mount my Glock under the dashboard of my truck.
The new piece of kydex set me back $12.00

alien-holsters_zpsecc22a31.jpg

Well, almost a week later now. Holster has already formed well to me. The only time I notice it is when I have to pull up my pants a little, I still need to get a thicker belt to support it. I wore the holster to work all week to break it in. Yesterday i wore it for about 14 hours, once it was on, I did not notice it at all it is so comfortable. Definitely one of the better purchases gun wise in a while, 2 thumbs up :s0155:

Also, CAL30M1, I saw your video when researching this company a bit, probably one of the reasons I decided to make the purchase.

20140118_232553_zpsfb99b82c.jpg

Got mine in the last few days (slow mailbox checking) just trying to get it to fit right (i'm a scrawny article) just gotta get the position right and then wear it to 'bed' the leather in, currently, my holster prints :s0114:

So, 14 days to ship coming in from the Christmas backlog, and a few days to get here, just under 20.

Alright people, i've been playing with this for a few days now, it *is* my first IWB holster, i'm curious as to where other wear theirs?

I was doing 4:30, 5 o'clock, and it was kind of working, i also dropped it lower, although i'm not sure how you should choose the ride height?

I *just* switched to much closer to 3:30 and it seems quite a bit better, despite me being very skinny and very shallow front to back.

Any thoughts?

Ok, so on the smaller side. Your comfort, physique, clothing, holster, etc... will all play a part. Most often I feel that 4:30-5:00 fits me the best and leaves the smallest exterior imprint. Sitting it is touching the back , but I am not leaning against it , if that makes sense. I have been using a High Noon IWB for the PPK. Not quite canted the way I would like it, but it works. Several others are in that drawer full we all have. Hopefully the Alien Gear will work for me too.

You are going to have to decide what works best for you.

Yeah, once it started folding more to my body, moving it close to hip (from closer to the middle of the back) has helped a lot, and it no longer prints like it did when i first put it there.

Keep playing i guess, otherwise, pretty comfortable. Trying it back on the mid height setting again.

Crossbreed holster I have ran about 3.5 weeks for delivery. There website lists what days orders they are working on currently so you have an idea where your order is without asking or waiting for a reply.

Mine arrived today. Looks pretty good. PITA to install. Clips are stiff and it does not slide into place easy. I am sure it will stay put and not move around. Once on it holsters nice and draws good. Seems comfortable enough. Trying it with my fullsize first. Then I'll try the shell for the smaller carry.
25 days from order to receipt. Just under the full four weeks.

Communication was good. Product looks good. I am pleased.

Thanks for all the great review! Just confirmed my decision:D

My only issue is that they don't have a direct match for my PT945... any thoughts on which one I should go with?

I can say that it looks very similar to my buddies Beretta Pt92. I emailed Alien but it sounds like it might be awhile.... really want to get it ordered!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top