JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Their stuff looks like high quality, but I can't understand the high wait times.
They have been busy enough and around long enough they should have some sufficient inventory.

If I'm looking for a holster and there's more than a 2 week wait, I'm passing.

AG's wait time? For which holster and for what gun?
I just decided to order an IWB (Cloak tuck 3.0) for one of my guns and got it within 4 days (ordered on the 19th, got it the 23rd via USPS).

I have no complaints with my original leather cloak tuck. I did have to replace the some spacers and but ordered a hardware kit for just such an occasion when I ordered my AG holster.

Like I said I ordered the shape shift at 04:00 this morning when I was eating at the truck stop lol they said shipping in 4 to 7 days given the time of year I could see a delay

Nice I didn't see the date. Their stuff looks like high quality, If the wait time issue is fixed I wouldn't mind giving it a go.......and perhaps I might
Yep I didn't realize it was a old thread also but the Op reply back last night and said he just brought it back other than starting a new thread LOL

I've been really happy with my cloak tuck 3.0 IWB.
This is my first Alian gear I remember a few years ago seeing some YouTube videos of guys saying they were junk but then lately I have seen guys saying they have improved a lot and the costumer service is great so I figured I would give them a try and I like the fact that the shape shift is basically 4 hollsters in one box

Plus, they do have a 30-day test drive. Wear it for a few weeks and if you don't like it, send it back. Figured I'm not out anything, other than a few stamps, if I don't like it.

Plus, they do have a 30-day test drive. Wear it for a few weeks and if you don't like it, send it back. Figured I'm not out anything, other than a few stamps, if I don't like it.
Lol I never send anything back I just throw it in the pile some day I'll find someone who needs it hehehe

I have one for each of my Glocks. If you ever move to another pistol you can purchase the shell and swap it out as oppose to buying a new holster.

Looks like, if you're moving to a new gun permanently, you can do a 1-for-1 swap out of the shell with them for free (send them the shell for the old gun, they send you the shell for the new gun).

This is my first Alian gear I remember a few years ago seeing some YouTube videos of guys saying they were junk but then lately I have seen guys saying they have improved a lot and the costumer service is great so I figured I would give them a try and I like the fact that the shape shift is basically 4 hollsters in one box

as soon as they make a shell that fits my daily carry I'll be getting a shape shift.

Strange since I ordered one back in 2013 and other than the metal belts clips it works very well still. I did order some plastic belt clips which I believe are compatible from the first generation ones, but until I have issue with the metal ones I have no need to change.

I've had my aliengear set up for a couple of years. I've got the swappable shells for two different guns. It's well made with lots of options and you definitley get a lot for the money. I should use it more but my versa carry clip has made me lazy.

This is my first Alian gear I remember a few years ago seeing some YouTube videos of guys saying they were junk
Alien Gear is comin' hard at companies like Crossbreed.
Killing them on price point and design / modularity.
Could have been competitors or fanboys making those negative comments.

Strange since I ordered one back in 2013 and other than the metal belts clips it works very well still. I did order some plastic belt clips which I believe are compatible from the first generation ones, but until I have issue with the metal ones I have no need to change.
Well it is YouTube lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads