JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, I ordered an upper from Alexander Arms in the middle of the 2nd big panic (feb of 2013) and I am trying to find out when I can expect them to ship it. Anyone else order uppers from them around that time or have any ideas as to when it will ship? I noticed midway seems to have .50 beo in stock (though at a higher price than my order), so I was curious if this means that all the backordered stuff will ship soon. I am trying real hard not to bother them so the can get work done, but we are getting within a week of being a year since ordered. . .

Hi all, I ordered an upper from Alexander Arms in the middle of the 2nd big panic (feb of 2013) and I am trying to find out when I can expect them to ship it. Anyone else order uppers from them around that time or have any ideas as to when it will ship? I noticed midway seems to have .50 beo in stock (though at a higher price than my order), so I was curious if this means that all the backordered stuff will ship soon. I am trying real hard not to bother them so the can get work done, but we are getting within a week of being a year since ordered. . .

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah,
Sorry all better now.

Man, Good luck. There policy is somewhat like this. You can "buy"(order) product at any time, Wait somewhere between a week and a decade for order to process, Get some generic email in code that is vague and uninformative to say the least, Get no reply, Response or help when calling, They have even stopped taking emails. Then if you are lucky enough to get even one item on your order... You will be charged shipping on everything. (That's where I have made it in over a year and a half).

If you do ever actually get what you order, You will have a superb product and I truly mean that.

I asked the same question on another related forum and turned in to the no good dirty POS new guy getting tongue lashed and cyber beat by one of the forum mods for even questioning AA's methods. and challenging him.

I actually scored the exact rifle I had on order off this site, New unfired and many hundred less than AA's current price.

I assume you are after a Grendel?

no, I ordered a beo, and 400 round of ammo. I got the precision upper with a muzzle brake. I note that they are now in stock on midway, for almost a hundred more than what I ordered for. They have responded to emails before (not related to my order status), but I have not tired for a month or so. Maybe I should ask about getting it somewhere else.

no, I ordered a beo, and 400 round of ammo. I got the precision upper with a muzzle brake. I note that they are now in stock on midway, for almost a hundred more than what I ordered for. They have responded to emails before (not related to my order status), but I have not tired for a month or so. Maybe I should ask about getting it somewhere else.

WOW! I have not heard of people having issues getting Beowulf stuff too. I would personally Tell AA direct to piss off and cancel my order. Get it through Midway. Is it worth 8.00 a month worth the to wait? You would have already been shooting it for months now. To me that would be the best extra hundo I ever spent.

FWIW, I plan on a matching Beowulf upper to go with the Grendel and It WILL come from midway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top