JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I go to most the Albany shows and your right this one was smaller I think the prices and selection was good. Im glad I went, I think it was a great show.

The Wife and I went today after I got off from work, picked up 3k rounds from NWAmmo, Great to deal with.

a Howa .223 bolt rifle from Kolt at the Santiam Buyers booth, He's Awesome to deal with,

a few T-shirts,

the wife picked up a new Purse to carry conceal in.

Looked at quite a few uppers, but didn't get one. Probably get one from Del-Ton for my little girl. She's been hounding me for awhile now.

Agree, this was a smaller show, but still a good one.

Stay Safe.

Here is a plug for Kolt....super nice guy and has the BEST prices around always. I have dealt with him 30 plus times and keep going back ..always seems to get something new I have to have. Stop by his table at the show or his shop in Stayton and tell him Jeff Harris recommended him. :s0155:

This was a Wes Knodell show and it wasn't quite a large as the ARPC show but it was a great show. Keep in mind that both Wes Knodell and ARPC are proud, continuing sponsors of the Albany Veterans Day programs, the biggest in the country. Wes is the third largest supporter of that event. Bottom line, it is the Veteran and the voter that keeps our gun rights for us.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top