JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is time for the ARPC Spring show.

It is held at the Linn County Fairgrounds in Albany. It's easy to access from I-5

Hours are 9AM to 5PM Saturday and 9AM to 3PM Sunday.

Admission is $6 for non-members of the club. Parking is free.

I believe that this is the biggest and best gun show in Oregon. I know at a least a few others agree with me. I'll be there Saturday AM. If you see a guy wearing a Boeing baseball cap, that's probably me. If the weather is nice, I'll probably go shooting after the show.

Have to put this on my calendar.. might take a swing through and see if there is anything that catches my eye.. Might have to give the office a call and see if I can put in some hours watching a door or something also.

I'll be working the show on Saturday. For anyone that hasn't been, this one is well worth attending. There are usually ammo deals below or equal to online prices.

Don't expect super deals on most other things. The vendor needs to pull stock, set up, pay for travel, move all the stock to and from the venue and restock it, and also pay employees for their time. It's not a great deal for them, but it does get them more exposure.

I like it because of the size and variety of gun related merchandise.

Random, but, does anyone know about open carry regulation at gun shows in Oregon? Do they allow people to open carry at the show?
NO. Here's a copy of the rules: https://www.arpc.info/docs/gunshow/GunShow_Rules_and_Information.pdf
4. To prevent accidental discharge NO loaded firearms are allowed in the gun show, including persons with concealed handgun permit. Except armed security provided by show management or law enforcement officers.
5. All firearms must have magazines removed and actions tied open - rendering them inoperable. Ties with different colors will be supplied by the show indicating which guns belong to vendors, walk-ins, or have been sold. This is necessary to help prevent gun thefts.
6. Loose cartridges are not allowed near firearms. Any dummy rounds must have primers removed and holes drilled through the side.

NO. Here's a copy of the rules: https://www.arpc.info/docs/gunshow/GunShow_Rules_and_Information.pdf
4. To prevent accidental discharge NO loaded firearms are allowed in the gun show, including persons with concealed handgun permit. Except armed security provided by show management or law enforcement officers.
5. All firearms must have magazines removed and actions tied open - rendering them inoperable. Ties with different colors will be supplied by the show indicating which guns belong to vendors, walk-ins, or have been sold. This is necessary to help prevent gun thefts.
6. Loose cartridges are not allowed near firearms. Any dummy rounds must have primers removed and holes drilled through the side.

Thank you for the clarification :)

Slight chance I might make it.

Those of you who are going should click the "Details" tab and RSVP so we know who's going to be there :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top