JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh.
Just disconnect the "courtesy" repeater.
You're not "blocking" anything....and there's great reception outside.

Metal buildings do....I build 'em.

You build repeaters or metal buildings?? Depending on which carrier you use, you can get through different buildings, Take the HP campus in Corvallis for example.. No repeaters on the campus, but there is a tower less than a mile away, possibly two.. Verizon will barely enter the building while ATT has full bars.. the freqency's used make a very large difference, almost more than the distance to the closest tower.

It was jammed Sat AM! Saw about half, and since I bought a Beretta 92fs on Monday, I skyed out of there and stopped at Cabalas. I've still got $100 left on my Cabelas Christmas gift card that the family all chipped in for! :D

It was jammed Sat AM! Saw about half, and since I bought a Beretta 92fs on Monday, I skyed out of there and stopped at Cabalas. I've still got $100 left on my Cabelas Christmas gift card that the family all chipped in for! :D

Ha, I was thinking I might have seen you there and said hello. It was obvious I wasn't going to see ANYONE I'd recognize with all the people though. And you quit halfway though? Man, I couldn't stop, too much neat stuff to look at, even though it was difficult to even move at times let alone get to a table to really look at something.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top