JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i will be there sunday with a fellow member/ friend here: "kod38"

im sure ill be on and off my phone checking this forum...if anyone wants to meet up for a meet and greet just say so!!

When I told Wifey i might toodle on down there she said "I want to go" . Sorry hun, you have to work, or was it "Sorry you have to work hun" She makes the schedule at work so she'll take a vacation day! She's got some left over hours that need using.

Lots of people.
I went through about 25% and bailed, thinking I'd come back around noon when the crowd thins out.
Didn't make it back.
Stopped at Rockin' Roger's for a Mushroom Swiss Burger and fries, then headed northbound.

It is one of the best shows in Oregon.

I got to pick up the gun I bought back in May. Then I went to ARPC and ran 6 32round mags thru it in less than 10 minutes, grinning the whole time.

2nahgb7.jpg

I did see a use Glock 17 with case and 3 mags for $399 that was tempting.

Last Edited:
It was busy.

Every row from my standing point (9:30am-12:30) was shoulder to shoulder with somebody looking over their shoulder and people trying to get past them in the isles. It was nice walking in and seeing the layout before the masses arrived.

I was monitoring a door so nobody tried to sneak out or in. The corner had great visibility from entrance (left) to the furthest corner from the entry way (right by the rebel flag).

Pre-public entry.
IMG_2344.JPG

Tualatin Valley Munitions sold out fast in popular calibers. I watched their stock slowly disappear.

I went today and was happy overall. Bought myself a nice sig p229 legion from Corvallis gun shop.

I did have one issue that kind of upset me with another booth. My buddy and I saw a shotgun that we both agreed was a killer deal. After I bought my legion I decided that I still had enjoy fun money to get the shotgun and not eat ramen noodles for a month. Went back by the booth to get the shotgun and noticed the priced had been raised either $100 or $200 (I say $200, buddy says $100). Either way, I would have bought it.

i asked the vendor about it and he said I was wrong. I asked him to honor the d price and he said no. Ohh well no cash for him. Honestly, had he said "yeah we miss marked it and couldn't sell it for that" I might have bought it still (at the raised price). The vendor was a jerk about it so I don't feel like giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Before anyone asks I don't fully remember the booth name. "D" something or other.

A+ Corvallis!
F- other

Tried to make some deals but none of the dealers I knew weren't buying, and we're pretty picky on what they'd take for trades.

Lots of ARs , Not as many AKs. Some one asked Keith's guy for a Judge but they hadn't brought any.

Some good deals on ammo, some still overpriced.

One fun thing, I sat down for a while and checked phone for WiFi. Up pops a site BATFE Surveillance Net.
Hmm mm.
Lol.

There were a couple private wifi networks with funny names. Like how one by me is FBI Survelience Van and Virus Infected.

Are the gun shows up here infested with crafts and jerky like they are down in Colorado ? I suspect its guys wives who are to blame for the majority of it but good lord sometimes I swear there where more beanie baby/hideous craft tables than gun tables.

I always used to dream of hitting the lottery and spending the rest of my days traveling from Craft show to Craft show and selling guns just to see how they like it.

Sigh, I'm horribly broke until payday on Weds so I'll have to miss this one either way

Are the gun shows up here infested with crafts and jerky like they are down in Colorado ? I suspect its guys wives who are to blame for the majority of it but good lord sometimes I swear there where more beanie baby/hideous craft tables than gun tables.

I always used to dream of hitting the lottery and spending the rest of my days traveling from Craft show to Craft show and selling guns just to see how they like it.

Sigh, I'm horribly broke until payday on Weds so I'll have to miss this one either way

No, not really. There was one nut and candy sales place, and a few knife vendors. I may have missed one or two non-firearm related tables but I doubt it. The crowds were close to unbearable. Full on gridlock where everyone is just standing in one spot for 20 seconds several times!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top