JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I smell thinly veiled brags itt.. :s0114: :cool:

I'll be 37 she'll be 24. I'm just lucky she's been willing to follow me for as long as she has. She's a rare one in this day and age of terribly spoiled people. Though she sounds like a herd of elephants moving through the woods...we can work on that. But, I said Alaska, and she started house shopping.

I'm pretty spoiled.

The ATF has an excellent site that will answer all your questions from the people that enforce them.

Right from ATF:
Q: May a nonlicensee ship firearms interstate for his or her use in hunting or other lawful activity?
Yes. A person may ship a firearm to himself or herself in care of another person in the State where he or she intends to hunt or engage in any other lawful activity. The package should be addressed to the owner. Persons other than the owner should not open the package and take possession of the firearm.
source page: ATF Online - Firearms - Frequently Asked Questions - Unlicensed Persons
http:// www.atf.gov /firearms /faq/ unlicensed-persons.html

I am always cautious about reality TV...That one seems young enough to not have a script yet. I'm okay with bugs...I retired out of FT Polk, LA! Cold is okay too, at least it just decides to snow. Fairbanks seems to be about my speed and I found a place with acreage that we can afford. I may actually do some gunsmithing up there, or open up my brew pub.

Dunno, I like the no sales or income tax, not to mention the lack of people.

Ft. Polk eh ? You should have no problem with bugs as you said. Toothless one eyed banjo playing locals either. :) Just messing with you. I retired there too. The armpit of the Army. At least it was back in my time. The locals there....shhhh....they think the civil war is still going on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top