JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
During the latest congressional committee hearing regarding SH-216--Sen. Feinstein's latest attempt to ban “assault weapons” and “high capacity magazines” (whatever that means), Al Franken shared his observation that he had never heard of an AR-15 being used for self defense. Want to write him and send some examples or just tell him what an idiot he is, here’s the link to the article:
<broken link removed>

Or you can go right to his website to send an e-mail:
<broken link removed>

I just expressed that courtesy of “Uncle Sugar”, 45 years ago I learned how to use an M-16 fairly well for defense and think I have adapted to the semiautomatic AR-15’s functional capabilities very well. I think a lot of current Military will adapt very well from an M-4 to the semiautomatic version AR-15. Also mentioned the AR-15 must be a good defense weapon as Homeland Defense just ordered 7000 and labeled them as being PDW’s defined as “personal defense weapons”.

I just expressed that courtesy of "Uncle Sugar", 45 years ago I learned how to use an M-16 fairly well for defense and think I have adapted to the semiautomatic AR-15's functional capabilities very well. I think a lot of current Military will adapt very well from an M-4 to the semiautomatic version AR-15. Also mentioned the AR-15 must be a good defense weapon as Homeland Defense just ordered 7000 and labeled them as being PDW's defined as "personal defense weapons".
Just amazing isn't it, a AR in private hands is a deadly "assault weapon" but in the hands of a gov't agent it's a "personal defense weapon"!!

Hey, when I served in uncle sugar's great she-bang (the US Army) I got to love the AR platform. Could go from one unit to another, dial in my zero and good to go....loved those babies. If I could afford one now, I'd jump at the chance.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top