JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking to add a muzzle brake to my 7.62x39 Saiga conversion. I have no experience with them, and would love to get some experienced advice. My barrel is threaded 14x1 LH under the FSB, but I can thread the FSB if necessary.

how about the PWS Jtac 47 brake

The AK-74 type brakes for the AK47 are mostly US junk which does not work like the original, so avoid. You which ones are US fakes because they do not have an expansion chamber and have large holes on top

Your barrel on the Saiga is threaded under the FSB? You must have had it threaded and then installed the FSB, because they didn't come like that from the factory.

I believe the last batch of 7.62s to come in have surplus military barrels, I've heard they don't have the thing in the chamber which marks the shells either.

Edit: My bad, I didn't refresh the thread to see that d1esel beat me to it.

The PWS FSC47 seems to be highly recommended. I would like to get some actual range reports. What makes this thing so good? Has anyone done actual comparisons with other brakes? I would really like to know how it compares to the K-VAR AK74 type brake.

Well I don't know if this will still work for you, but I have one of these (DPH-RIFLEFLASH) on my saiga (no threading on my barrel) and it locks on there nice and tight. I have a feeling since your barrel is threaded it might not work.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads