JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why would anyone take the time to refute a letter to the editor in a Medford, Oregon newspaper, let alone one from some guy in Phoenix, Arizona?

Just like there is more than one Portland in America, there is more than one Phoenix. Phoenix, Oregon is a neat little town 5 miles south of Medford. We go there frequently because we only live about 6 miles from it. It's a quiet bedroom community for the greater Medford area. I hope you all get to see it someday.

Why would anyone take the time to refute a letter to the editor in a Medford, Oregon newspaper, let alone one from some guy in Phoenix, Arizona?

See this is the kind of attitude that I don't want representing my gun rights. We must lock horns with anti gunners anywhere and everywhere they are! Don't give one inch of ground, let no propaganda go unchallenged. Give no quarter!

Gentlemen Respectfully, are you talking about real AK-47's or AKM's or are you talking about semi-auto rifles that a pistol grip, removable magazines, bayonet lugs and maybe a muzzle break? If the second, I respectfully suggest that you are falling into the trap of the anti-gunners scare tactics for the sheeple by calling the rifle something it IS NOT. You conjure up Vietnam, Bank Shootouts with the true automatic fire AK-47 which you can't legally own without federal taxes and background checks and such. This IMHO is self defeating and doesn't help sway anyone to my right to own a WASR. Just a thought.
rhtwist

^^ True. :( I'll admit I will lazily call an AKM an AK47 just because I don't want to deal with the entire explanation. I like your point. I will now take the time to call it what it truly is regardless of a few more sentences..

Why would anyone take the time to post on an internet chat board??? Especially one with such a narrow focus as guns...

... oh wait...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads