JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just in case I've missed something - can you provide a link to that information?
Became effective last July:

Are you not aware of the new Oregon laws concerning having a firearm stolen?
Breaking news: Sioux Falls is not in Oregon.

So 12 of the guns were stolen out of un-locked vehicles.
There ought to be some culpability for the idiots that
left their guns that unsecured.
No one is culpable except the thief. Theft is a crime, stupidity is not (except in liberal utopias).

Just in case I've missed something - can you provide a link to that information?
Oregon lawmakers pass first gun control legislation in years

Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It's in the south east corner, close to the northwest corner of Iowa. Where Sioux City, Iowa is. Where the Sioux valve grinding machines used to be made.

I had to look up "AirPods." At first, I thought maybe it was a reference to some kind of airborne drone. Now I know. Never owned any.

When I see pictures that show what busts of this kind have netted, I look for something in it I myself might like. Try as I might, this one was tough. There wasn't much of anything in it that appealed to me. Except maybe the old "Hammer the Hammer" Iver Johnson .22 revolver. Maybe. One of my great uncles was a sheriff's deputy in western Iowa, way back. His duty gun was an Iver Johnson Target Sealed 8, similar to the one in the picture.

word.. i wanna gonna say, maybe they just dont have a lot going on in sioux falls .. but if they were stollen along with a gun, then bam
There are those tag thingies you can get that you can get the location of with GPS.

Apparently Airpods can only be tracked when connected to another device, they do not have GPS built into them?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top