Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

air conditioning charger

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by tackitt51, Dec 27, 2011.

1. tackitt51

tackitt51 oregon New Member

my father owns a mac tools rmc series ac900 dual and we dont know anything about it. can anyone help us out?

2. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Junction City Active Member

That's actually a Robinaire machine and there is a fantastic repair shop in Portland called POSSY (or maybe POSSE) Portland Area Service Station Supply. Not sure if it's for R12 or R134a freon...can you post some photos?

Most of these machines are well-used and generally can be found cheap on CL...like $100 cheap. Wouldnt do the lay user much good if you didn't have the proper credentials to buy freon in bulk.

3. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

yes its old, no longer in Macs data base. What more do you need to know? I would assume your best bet for info would be the local Mac tool dealer. Look on line or in the phone book. Not on a firearms discussion forum.

4. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Junction City Active Member

Why not on a firearms forum? It's an off topic question and there is a lot of varied skill sets here! I wouldn't hesistate to bring a question before this group before signing up for a specialty forum that I will only visit once!