JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's actually a Robinaire machine and there is a fantastic repair shop in Portland called POSSY (or maybe POSSE) Portland Area Service Station Supply. Not sure if it's for R12 or R134a freon...can you post some photos?

Most of these machines are well-used and generally can be found cheap on CL...like $100 cheap. Wouldnt do the lay user much good if you didn't have the proper credentials to buy freon in bulk.

yes its old, no longer in Macs data base. What more do you need to know? I would assume your best bet for info would be the local Mac tool dealer. Look on line or in the phone book. Not on a firearms discussion forum.

Why not on a firearms forum? It's an off topic question and there is a lot of varied skill sets here! I wouldn't hesistate to bring a question before this group before signing up for a specialty forum that I will only visit once!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top