JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had a few listings on Ebay that got flagged - one was an airgun that I didn't know was against policy, even though there are a number of folks that sell them regularly. Apparently, according to Ebay, you have to be specially 'approved' to sell airguns, and they told me they had all they needed already. I don't know if they have people that specifically look for items to flag or if they just rely on Ebay users to report them. But of the 3 listings I've had flagged, one took about a week, one was about 2 days and one happened within about 4 hours.

I actually bought some "high" cap ;) magazines off of Ebay about a year ago. Anything over 10 rounds is a no go on Ebay, but this guy listed 3 G21 standard capacity mags and it didn't get flagged - so I bought them at a good price.

I hate ebay. Handful of bad sellers along with a handful of bad buyers with lofty expectation of used goods really ruined ebay. Too many fees; when paypal and ebay were the same company they got to double dip in fees. Not to mention PayPal wasn't regulated like a bank even though it operated like one.

At least the feedback system on ebay is more legit when compared to how gunbrokers feedback system works.

I tried to sell a fabric tool roll (sans tools) on eBay and they flagged it multiple times because it was for a WWII machine gun. Mind you, it's a PIECE OF FABRIC, yet because I mentioned it was for a certain machine gun, it would get tossed. I discussed it with a couple of eBay "reps" and they said it would be fine to sell as long as I didn't say what rifle it was for... Which kind of defeated the purpose. That was about the time I decided eBay didn't need my business.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top